Honeymoon

[ Two months later]

Tsunade and Orochimaru were both relaxing in bed back inside of their hotel room that was located in a hotel that was in the land of hot water. The Land of hot water was where they decided to go for there honeymoon.

The hotel had two bathrooms and one king-size bed, with white sheets and blue blankets. The pillows had pillowcases with flowers on them.

"So what do you what to do today?" Tsunade asked.

"Well I know how much you love the hot springs so why don't I and you go to one then get something to eat for lunch,"  Orochimaru stated.

"That sounds great to me," Tsunade said. "Come on then  let's go have us the nice time of relaxation  at the hot springs."

**

After spending about two hours at the co-gender hot springs. Tsunade and Orochimaru were now going to get something to eat for lunch.

After a while of walking, they both arrived at a nice little rice shop to eat lunch at.

"Rice for lunch?" Orochimaru asked looking over at Tsunade.

"Yeah that sounds good to me,"  Tsunade replied.

Orochimaru got himself a bowl of rice with lots of eggs and onions in it. Tsunade just got herself a bowl of chicken fried rice.

**

After an hour of eating Orochimaru and Tsunade decided to take a stroll through the town.

"This has been a really nice day so far," Orochimaru said as he and Tsunade held hands walking through the town.

"Yeah, it has been a good day. I have been having a great time with you all day," Tsunade said kissing Orochimaru on the cheek. " especially enjoyed spending time at the hot springs, lunch was good also."

Orochimaru blushed and rubbed his cheek after Tsunade kissed it. "Glas you been having a great time hanging out with me. Why don't we start heading back to the hotel?"

"Yeah, it will be dinner time soon. Grab dinner from one buffet back at the hotel?"

"That good with me."

After three hours of walking around the town, Orochimaru and Tsunade started heading back to the hotel to eat dinner at the hotel buffet. Just like Tsunade suggested.

**

Suddenly during the night. After Orochimaru and Tsunade went to sleep.  Orochimaru starts tossing and turning in his sleep from a horrible nightmare.

[Orochimaru nightmare]

How could you let my little brother died you were supposed to protect him!" Tsunade shouted. You were his sensei how could you let him die. I trusted you but you let me down. I hate you Orochimaru!"

"I didn't mean for him to die Tsuna. It was an accident I was going to check for traps," Orochimaru said.

"An accident really," Tsunade muttered. "Frist my little brother now you let  Dan die because you don't arrive on time as a backup. You really calling both of those accidents. Who accidentally lets some die!"

"Tsuna I'm sorry. I didn't mean for them you have to believe me."

"No just get out of my face. I  hate you!" Tsunade shouted. "Why don't you just go die and see how Nawaki and Dan feel about dying. You're the worst friend ever!" Tsunade getting very close to Orochimaru's face before walking away.

"Tsuna, please don't go," Orochimaru said his voice breaking. "I love you just give me another chance to show how much I really care about you," Orochimaru said starting to cry.

Orochimaru wakes up with a start cover in a cold sweat and tears streaming down his face.

"Orchi what wrong?" Tsunade asked. "Your cover in sweat, tears are streaming down your face, and your heart is racing."

Its nothing I'm perfectly fine," Orochimaru said wiping his eyes.

"You don't look fine. You don't have to  lie to me." Tsunade started. "Please tell me what wrong? You know you can tell me anything Orochi. I care about you and love you a lot."  Tsunade finished.

"It was a nightmare I had a really bad nightmare," Orochimaru replied.

"Tell me all about it so I can help you feel better," Tsunade said

"You were mad at me for Nawaki and Dan's death. So you told me that you hate me and that I should just go and die and see how they feel about dying,"  Orochimaru explains while starting to cry again.

"Oh, Orchi I don't hate you and it is not your fault that Dan and Nawaki die. I'm so sorry for making you feel that way. I never meant to make you feel bad. I was just upset about them dying.  I love you a lot and definitely don't want to see you die or try to kill yourself." Tsunade said. "I know that their death was not your fault. Don't ever blame yourself for there death. You didn't know Nawaki was heading for a paper bomb or mean to arrive late as a backup to help my team get Dan back to the medic.

Tsunade then gave Orochimaru a nice hug to help him feel better.

Next time tell me when I  hurt your feelings," Tsunade said. "Now, why don't we go ahead and go back to sleep?" Tsunade said kissing Orochimaru cheek.

Orochimaru nodded and lay back down and began closing his eyes.

"You're safe. I protect you from hour nightmares," Tsunade whispered into Orochimaru's ear and pulled him close to her body.

So Orochimaru was now sleeping peacefully without having any more nightmares. Thanks to Tsunade comforting him.

'You're going to be okay. I won't let any more nightmares haunt you. Everything is going to be okay Orochi,' Tsunade thought before drifting back to sleep, after kissing Orochimaru on the cheek one more time.

💘💘💘

Hey awesome readers!

Q: What did you think of the chapter?

Q: What did you think of there honeymoon?

Q: That was a really bad nightmare don't you all agree?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Leave a vote and comment.

[Edited on 9/30/20]