Meeting Uncle Naruto

"Hey, Menma did you have any luck finding clues on the food thief?" Minato asked when Menma arrived at the room that Team Orochimaru was staying at in the Inn.

"Yeah, I heard a rumor that a person was seen going into that cave that is in the woods," Menma replied.

"So you think that where the food is being taken to?" Kushina asked.

"Yes I believe so plus I have seen some traps close to the woods. So someone in that cave doesn't t want anyone coming in the cave.  So they are clearly trying to hide for a reason, Menma explained. " Which makes me believe that they must be a good thief."

"Well then let's go check out the cave then," Orochimaru said.

**

So Menma and Orochimaru and his team of genin start it making their way to the woods.

"You three make sure to careful after all Menma said there were traps around here so watch your step," Orochimaru said looking back at his genin.

"Well looks like we made it almost to the cave without setting off traps,"  Menma stated, "Now let's try and make all the way without setting a trap off."

"Wind Style: Snake cyclone!"  All of a sudden a snake shape cyclone came from inside the cave and started heading toward Kushina. 

"Wind Style: great breakthrough!" Orochimaru then counted the cyclone by shooting a gust of wind at it.

"I recognize that justu there only one person with that justu but I haven't seen him for years," Orochimaru said remembering the person who created that justu.

'I remember when my big brother first created that justu.' Orochimaru thought while looking at the cave where the justu case from.

"Really Orochimaru-sensei so you know who in that cave then?" Minato asked looking at Orochimaru.

"I might but I'm not positive if it really if it actually that person who is there. Are if it someone else who just knows the same justu," Orochimaru stated.

"Summoning jutsu!" Orochimaru said summoning a small black snake. "Can you go in that cave Vex and check for traps?" Orochimaru asked looking at the black snake.

"Yes my lord," Vex said slithering inside of the cave.

**

Once Vex is done checking he comes back outside of the cave to report to Orochimaru.

"The cave is safe to enter Lord orochimaru,"  Vex said.

"Thank you Vex. You may leave now," Orochimaru said. "Come on let's go into the cave and find or food thief. Whoever is here is clearly hiding after using that just,"  Orochimaru said after Vex left in a puff of smoke.

Once they got into the cave they saw and shadow figure near the crate of food.

"Who are you and why did you steal or food?" Menma asked the shadow figure.

"Well, one of you already know me, but probably doesn't recognize me since it has been a while since we have seen each other," The shadow figure stated looking in the direction of Orochimaru.

"That voice it can't be big brother," Orochimaru said surprise to hear the familiar voice of his older brother.

"Big brother, what do you mean Otōsan?" Naruto asked.

"I believe this thief is my big brother Naruto. The same person I named you after son. Orochimaru explained. " That was definitely my brother's voice."

"You have older brother Otōsan?" Naruto said surprised. "Then how come I never have seen before?" Naruto asked.

"I will explain when we're done with this mission," Orochimaru replied.

"So you have a son now that nice little brother o the lucky lady?" Uncle Naruto asked.

'You grow a lot little brother little brother.' Uncle Naruto thought.

"That none of your concern don't act like you still care about me big brother," Orochimaru stated.

"You really think I don't care about you. I only left a few years after mom and dad die because no matter how much I try you wouldn't talk to me. I try to help you feel better," Uncle Naruto explained.

'I didn't want to leave you little brother but I felt it was the right thing to do.' Uncle Naruto thought not looking at Orochimaru.

"If that was true you wouldn't have left me alone to suffer if you did care about me, Orochimaru stated trying to keep the emotions that starting to build-up under check.

"Can you tell us why you stole the food?" Minato asked trying to change the subject seeing Orochimaru was getting upset.

"Oh because I was bored and want it, someone, to fight with, Uncle Naruto explained.

'It true it gets boring as a rogue ninja with nothing to do.' Uncle Naruto thought thinking about how bored he has been.

"Really well can we have it back we really don't want to fight you Oji," Naruto stated.

'If it was someone else sent here I would fight but they gave my brother the mission and I really don't want to fight him.'

"Yeah go head I don't want to fight my little brother so take the food," Uncle Naruto said pushing the crate towards Orochimaru and his team.

So after they got the food back Menma and team Orochimaru headed back to Menma house.

"Come on let's go back to the Inn and get some sleep.  Then tomorrow we head back home," Orochimaru said as they were heading back to the Inn.

💮💮💮

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Sorry, there wasn't much action in this chapter. I wanted It to be more of a long-time reunion instead of a fight with each other.

Q: What do you think of uncle Naruto?

Please vote and comment.

Thanks for reading!

[Edited on 11/27/20]