Graduation Exam

Today was the day for graduation exams at the academy.  Everyone was very excited to take the exam.

"Ok, class, today is the day of the graduation exams. I hope your all ready to take it. The exam has a written portion and in the second portion, you will go in that back room and perform what jutsu you choose," The teacher stated.

"So we can choose whatever jutsu we want to do?" Minato asked.

"Yes, you may pick any jutsu of your choice, and if you do good on it and the written portion you will graduate."

Now time to start the written exam now," the teacher said.

**

After the written exam

Once the written exam was completed the teacher came and collected everyone's test.

"Now that the written part over I'm going to call your names to come back here to take the justu performance exam, "The teacher said.

"Up first is Eimi Uchiha," The teacher said.

Once Eimi was done she walked back out of the room wearing a blue headband on her neck.

"Next up is Kushina Uzumaki," the teacher said.

"You got a headband what jutsu did you do?" Naruto and Minato asked when Kushina came back out wearing a red headband on her forehead.

"The clone jutsu figure if I wanted to pass I need to do a jutsu I would have no trouble doing," Kushina stated.

"Next up is Minato Namikaze."

"Good luck Minato you better get a headband," Naruto said.

Minato then walked back up wearing his red headband on his forehead.

"You passed congratulations Minato what jutsu did you perform?" Naruto asked.

"I perform wind style air bullets jutsu," Minato said.

"Next up is Naruto Senju," the teacher said.

**

So Naruto walked over to the back room. For his turn to perform his justu.

"Ok, Naruto whenever you're ready to go ahead and perform your just," the teacher said.

"Striking shadow snake!" Snakes then came out of Naruto shirt sleeves.

"Good Naruto you pass to come to grab a headband from the table," The teacher said

Naruto went and grabbed a purple headband and tied it on his forehead.

"So you passed congratulations Naruto," Both Kushina and Minato said.

"Yeah, it was so easy I try the striking shadow snake jutsu I have been working very hard on," Naruto replied.

"Well now that everyone took the test. The one who all passed come back here tomorrow morning to find out what team you will. Along with meeting your sensei,"  The teacher explained.

So everyone left the academy and went home.

**

At Senju Compound

"I'm home Okāsan and Otōsan!" Naruto shouted

"Welcome home Naruto how was the graduation exam?" Tsunade asked

"It was great I graduated see I have a headband," Naruto said pointing at his headband.

"Congratulations Naruto your Otōsan is in bed resting he isn't feeling so great right now, "Tsunade stated.

"Ok, I understand Okāsan hopefully he feels better soon," Naruto said.

"Don't worry it probably nothing serious," Tsunade said.

💐💐💐

Hey lovely readers

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Who do you think will be on Naruto team?

I don't know the names of all the kids in the academy after the second war so made them up.

I pretty sure Chōza Akimichi and Shikaku and Inoichi were in the academy after the second war

Please vote and comment.

[Eidited 11/21/20]

A/N: I will try to add more to the chapter while sedition if I think of anything I want to add.