Spending Time with Kiko

Senju House

"Hey, Otōsan you know which house in the Uchiha compound that Kiko lives in?" Naruto asked walking into Orochimaru's study.

"Yeah it the only house with a green room in the Uchiha district," Orochimaru stated. "Why are you asking?"

"I see well since we have no mission. I was going to visit her and get to know her better," Naruto said.

"Have fun lover boy see you later, "Orochimaru said with a small smile on his face.

"If anyone is a loverboy it is Minato with his crush on Kushina he told me he plans to ask her out soon," Naruto stated making his way over to the exit.

"Say whatever you want lover boy," Orochimaru said.

'That boy is totally in love with that girl. He will eventually realize that once he a little bit older.' Orochimaru thought.

"Whatever bye Otōsan, Naruto said.

**

Kiko House

Once Naruto found the house that Orochimaru said was Kiko. He went up to the door and knocked on it.

"Coming!" A female voice shouted from behind the door. 

The door then opened. Standing there was Kiko in her usual red outfit.

"Hi your the guy I fought in the chunin exams," Kiko said.

"Yeah, the name is Naruto Senju I just came over wonder if you wanted hang out" Naruto explained.

"Why do you want to hang we don't even know each other, plus Uchiha and Senju have a famous rivalry?" Kiko asked.

"That is true but that was in the past. Naruto stated. "Besides you seem like a nice person so I wanted to learn more about you."

"Well I  guess we can hang out come on inside," Kiko said moving out of the way so Naruto could come inside.

Naruto nodded and walked on inside of the house.

"Would you like anything to drink while you are here?" Kiko asked.

"Yeah, I would like a cup of tea please,"  Naruto said.

"Ok I be right back in and second wait here," Kiko said walking to the kitchen to make a cup of tea

After a few minutes, Kiko then came back with a cup of tea.

"Here you go it an cup of raspberry tea hope you like it if not I can make you an different flavor of tea," Kiko said.

'I hope I didn't make a flavor of tea he doesn't like. I guess I should of ask him what kind he wanted.' Kiko thought.

"No I like raspberry tea  but my dad doesn't.,"Naruto stated. "I think it the only tea he doesn't like to drink."

"Your father is Lord Orochimaru. He is amazingly strong and cool looking,"  Kiko said. "It has been a while since I talked to him."

"How do you know other than him being one of the legendary sannin?" Naruto asked wonder how she knew his dad and when they talked to each other.

"Him and my mom went on missions together while they were in ANBU," Kiko explained. "They also good friends out of the ANBU so he would come over sometimes."

"I  heard both your parents are dead and that you're an orphan,"  Naruto said.

"That is true they both died on a mission. It just me that lives in this house now," Kiko stated.

'It can get lonely here but it can't  be helped my clan was never one to like outsiders and oddballs like me especially my uncle the clan head.' Kiko thought.

'That sucks she must get lonely.' Naruto thought.

"What is your dream for the future?" Naruto asked deciding to change the topic.

"My dream is to one day have an family and become an teacher at the academy," Kiko replied.

"What about you?" Kiko asked.

"My dream is to one day join the ANBU," Naruto replied.

That sounds like a nice true," Kiko said smiling at Naruto.

"What is your favorite color?" Naruto asked.

"I love the color red that why I wear it a lot," Kiko replied.

"That a nice choice. my favorite color is purple which is also my father's favorite color," Naruto said.

"You look a lot like your father same eyes and same hair color and a course pale skin but you're not as pale as him. I don't see much resemblance from your mother except for the straight hair but then I don't know much about your personality you might be similar in that area," Kiko said.

 "That true I do take a lot after my dad but I do have my mom's strength just not as powerful as her yet and I can have a bad temper sometimes. Also, my hair wasn't always straight it was spiky as a toddler," Naruto said.

"Interesting I like to see that strength of yours sometime.  I also love to see a picture of you with spiky hair," Kiko said laughing.

"Well nice talking to you I'm going to head home now, let's hang out again sometime. Naruto said. "Also I show you a picture of my spiky hair some time," Naruto said walking over to the door to head home.

💮💮💮

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Q: When do you hope to see Kiko and Naruto start dating?

Please vote and comment.

Thanks for reading!

[Edited on 12/8 /20]