Training With Kiko

Senju House

There was a knock on the door at the Senju house.

"Coming!" Tsunade shouted heading towards the door to see who was knocking on it.

Tsunade opened the door and saw it was the Uchiha girl that beat Naruto in the final fight of the chunin exams.

"Your Kiko Uchiha," Tsunade said. "Is there something I can help you with?" Tsunade asked.

"Yeah is your husband here?" Kiko asked.

"Yeah he in the back training with Naruto," Tsunade said.

'Seriously why do kids keep wanting to see Orochimaru. I get that he is incredibly smart but still why are they so drawn to him. If only the adults could respect him and not be afraid of him.' Tsunade thought.

"Ok, can you tell him I need his help with something?" Kiko asked.

"Yeah be right back soon," Tsunade said heading off to get Orochimaru.

A few minutes later Tsunade comes back with Orochimaru.

You needed to see me for something Kiko?" Orochimaru asked.

"Yeah, can you help me with my sharingan?" Kiko asked.

"You seem like you could use it well during the fight with Naruto, "Orochimaru stated.

"Yeah, I can use it a little, but I don't know how to use genjutsu that well.  Plus I'm kind of slow at seeing people's movements while fighting," Kiko said.

"I see so that why you only used fire style justu and no genjutsu.  I help you come out back where I'm training Naruto.  I will be out as soon as I get something to drink,"  Orochimaru said heading to the kitchen to get a drink of water.

**

Outside

"Ok, Kiko I start with teaching you a basic genjutsu. While I do that Naruto continue with working on your wood style,"  Orochimaru said.

"Understand Otōsan," Naruto said. "Should try another c rank jutsu or higher rank?" Naruto asked

"Do one more C-rank then try and do a B-rank jutsu," Orochimaru said.

So Naruto went through the justu scrolls to figure out which one to learn next.

"Kiko I want you to try to do the grappling vines genjutsu," Orochimaru said.

"Genjutsu grappling! Vines then made vines grow around Orochimaru's feet.

"Nice but this is pretty weak it hardly did anything to me try again," Orochimaru said.

"Why don't you try on me instead after all Otōsan told me that I need to work on breaking free from genjutsu," Naruto stated.

"Alright, then Kiko try the genjutsu on Naruto," Orochimaru said.

"Genjutsu grappling vines!  Kiko then started creating vines to grow around Naruto's body.

Naruto was trying really hard to break free.

'Why is genjustu such a pain to break?' Naruto thought still trying to break free.

After a couple more minutes he finally broke free.

"I see you finally broke free. Naruto you do suck at breaking free from genjutsu," Kiko said while laughing.

"Yeah, I do let's do it again," Naruto said.

"Ok, grappling vines!" Kiko said.

Naruto broke free a little faster this time.

"Ok, that enough training for today good job you two. I can help you improve reading people's moves with your eyes next time you decide to come over Kiko," Orochimaru said.

"Thanks for the help Lord Orochimaru and I hope me coming here didn't bother you," Kiko said.

"No problem and course you coming here didn't bother me,  but while you ask for my help instead of your sensei?" Orochimaru asked.

"My sensei doesn't know anything about genjutsu.  Plus he doesn't know much about the sharingan," Kiko explained.

"I see well feel free to come back anytime then," Orochimaru said.

"Why not ask the other Uchiha to help you then?" Naruto asked.

"They don't feel the need to waste time training an orphan," Kiko explained.

"Well, that sucks," Naruto said.

"It does but that just how my clan is," Kiko said shrugging her shoulders. "Well see you later bye," Kiko said.

💮💮💮

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Q: What did you think of Kiko and Naruto training?

Please vote and comment.

Thanks for reading!

[Edited on 12/9 /20]