Meeting Obito Uchiha

A/N  It the next day after Naruto's date. Don't know how old Minato of them were when Obito first started in the academy. So just stick with they were probably 13 to maybe 14

Naruto was walking around the village when he suddenly heard what sounded like someone training.

"Hey, kid what are you doing out here so early in the morning?" Naruto asked.

"I'm out here early to do some training,"  the kid said.

"You are wearing an Uchiha symbol on your shirt so I take it you're an Uchiha then," Naruto stated.

"Yes, the name is  Obito Uchiha," Obito said.

"I see won't your parents be upset that their 9-year-old kid is out here by himself?"Naruto asked

I don't have any parents they are dead, but I live with my grandmother, "Obito said.

I see but wouldn't your grandmother be worried. Also, what are you even training for kid?" Naruto asked.

For the academy so I can graduate and become hokage one so people will acknowledge me one day Obito stated. "Also my grandmother probably still asleep so she most likely hasn't  noticed I was gone."

'He is so much like my Otōsan and Kushina. They both want to become hokage so people will respect them. Minato just wants to become hokage to protect the village and the people but those two wanted to be respected and not treated as an outsider and a monster because of how cold my Otōsan can be sometimes because he doesn't open up to a lot of people, but he been getting better at it a lot.' Naruto thought smiling. 

"You remind me of my Otōsan and my female teammate," Naruto said.

"What do you mean sir?" Obito asked.

"My Otōsan and my female teammate both dream to become hokage one day so they would be acknowledged. When they were younger but now they have at least one person who acknowledged," Naruto explained. "My Otōsan has my mother who acknowledged him and my female teammate has her boyfriend. I also acknowledged both of them but even so, they dream for everyone to acknowledge them."

"Well, I need to get going sir before i'm late for class at the academy bye sir, "Obito said.

  'That is an interesting kid maybe he be one of my genin in the future. I totally wouldn't mind having him on my team in the future but he also would make a great student for Otōsan they have the same dream.' Naruto thought watching Obito walking away in the direction of the academy.

💮💮💮

Hey lovely readers.

A/N: I was at first thinking of completing rewriting this story and book two. Because I felt the plot was kind of too fast-paced and could use some work. But I decided that would just fix my grammar mistakes. I might rewrite it if people want me to.

Q: Who do you think Naruto will have on his team of genin?

Q: When do you think he will join the anbu?

Please vote and comment.

Thanks for reading!

[Edited on [12/20/20]