Visiting Naruto Senju

Today some close friends and family along with the Hyuga and Uchiha clans heads were coming to visit the new Senju prince.

"Aw he so cute I must teach him the Jiraiya way of getting girls," Jiraiya said grinning.

"You're not teaching him anything you just make him a pervert!" Tsunade yelled who was trying to keep from punching Jiraiya.

"That right dobe he will learn how to proper gentlemen when it comes to woman," Orochimaru said in an annoyed tone.

"You gave birth to a fine boy Tsuna-Chan and Oro-kun he going to get a lot of girls," Mito said smiling.

"Don't you start to join Jiraya in his crazy pervy attics obachan! Tsunade yelled.

"He a Senju and the son of a very handsome man who will get hit on every girl he meets."

"Well, he won't be dating any fangirls!" Tsunade shouted." Right Naruto."

Naruto then started crying. "See just look those fangirls scary him." She said looking down at her crying son.

"No hime I think he just scared of all the loud noise," Orochimaru said nervously of Tsunade's anger.

'I hope she doesn't try to kill me for my comment,' Orochimaru thought.

"Your right I'm being overdramatic sorry Orochi," Tsunade said calming down.

"So there a Senju has been a while since there be on born," Fugaku Uchiha said sounding annoyed that there was another Senju with their clans being rivals.

"Congratulations on your new son you two,  Sarutobi sensei said smiling at his two students who were now new parents.

"Yeah, congratulations, Hiashi Hyuga replied.

"Thank you all,"  Orochimaru and Tsunade said in unison.

After everyone congratulated Orochimaru and Tsunade on their new baby. They left the new parents to have some quiet and alone time with their new son name Naruto Senju.

[Eidted 10/27/20]