The Chunin Exams

4 years later

"Hello  sensei  why did you want us to meet at the bridge today?" Minato asked.

"Well, you have been genin for a few years now so I was thinking about entering you into the Chunin exams. The first round is tomorrow,"  Orochimaru stated.

Orochimaru gave his team the forms for the Chunin exams.

"I see is that all then sensei?" Kushina asked.

"Yeah feel free to either do some training today or just relax," Orochimaru said.

**

The next day

Today was the first round of the Chunin exams.  The genin were all waiting in the exam room for the first round to begin. Naruto was in the back looking around at all of the genins that were entering the exam.

The proctor then shows up saying it time to start the first round.  That the first round is going to be a written exam.

Some of the questions were tough for Naruto to solve. He had a feeling that the exam was going to be difficult.  Went all the reading and studying Otōsan makes him do. His knowledge is higher than most people here. Naruto finished every question before the time was up. But decided to check his answers a couple of times to make sure he didn't miss a question.

Since he was finished early he got bored and started looking around the room. His eyes then land on Kiko who looks like she was having a hard time with some of the questions because she was just staring at the paper. He then felt someone tap his leg it turn out to be Shikaku who tapped him. Who was whispering to stop looking around. So Naruto took his advice and just stare at the proctor until the exam was over.

Once the written exam was over. Naruto waited for Minato and Kushina to come out.

"Hey Naruto," Minato said.

"Hey Minato," Naruto said.

"How was the exam for you?" Minato asked.

"Some of those of the question were a little tricky.  But it didn't take me that long to answer them," Naruto stated.

"I see is that why you were looking at Kiko?" Shikaku asked.

"I was not looking I was just looking around the room. Also, where did you even come from," Naruto said.

"I been here you didn't sense me," Shikaku said. "Also don't lie to yourself you were staring at Kiko," Shikaku said smirking.

"Oh enough arguing the people who passed the first exam or posted up on the board now," Kushina stated.

So all of the genins looked at the board to see if they could find their name up there.

"Did you find your name?" Shikaku asked.

"Yes, I did how about you?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah, I  have the highest score see it right there," Shikaku stated.

Naruto then looked up the top score listed on the board and it had Shikaku name by it.

"Well that not surprising your IQ is off the charts," Naruto stated.

**

Next day after round one

It was now the next day after the first round.  Today the genin were taking round 2 of the exam. Which were team fights that were taking place in the forest of death.

Naruto and his teammates were sitting under the shade of the tree while waiting for their match to start. After waiting for 10 minutes it was time for Naruto's team to have their match.