Asking Kiko Out

Kiko House

Naruto arrived at Kiko's house and knocked on the door.

"Coming!" A voice said from behind the door. Then the door was opened.

"Hi, Naruto what are doing here?" Kiko asked wondering why Naruto was here.

"Hi Kiko I came over to ask you something," Naruto explained.

"What did you want to ask me Naruto?" Kiko asked.

"Will you go out with me on a date with me and be my girlfriend?" Naruto asked.

"Yes, I would love to go out on a date with you and of course, I will be your girlfriend," Kiko said with a smile.

"Ok then let's go to Ichirkau Ramen and get some ramen to eat," Naruto said.

"What time do you want to go on out to eat?" Kiko asked.

"How about we go in out to eat now," Naruto said.

"Sounds great actually am kind of getting hungry," Kiko stated.

**

Ichirkau Ramen

"I see you got a beautiful girl with you today, Naruto," Teuchi said.

"Yes I do Teuchi she is my new girlfriend Kiko Uchiha," Naruto stated.

"You grow Kiko Uchiha haven't seen you since you were a kid your mom and dad use to bring you here a lot," Teuchi said.

"What can I get you two to eat today?" Teuchi asked.

"I have a bowl of miso ramen please," Naruto said.

"One bowl of veggie ramen for me sir," Kiko said.

"Oh I will be right back with your ramen soon," Teuchi said.

"Here you go one bowl of miso ramen for you and veggie ramen for you," Teuchi said.

"Thanks, sir", both Kiko and Naruto said.

So Kiko and Naruto both ate there ramen.

**

After Eating

"After we're done eating while don't we for a walk," Naruto said.

"That sounds great to me," Kiko said.

After 30 minutes of eating Kiko and Naruto went for a walk.

While walking the two of them decided to talk and get to know each other better.

"Kiko what do you plan to do now that you're a jounin?" Naruto asked.

"I probably apply to become a sensei at the academy since that is my dream," Kiko explained.

"That sounds wonderful I hope you get the job Naruto said.

"What do you plan to do Naruto?" Kiko asked.

"I probably teach a team of genin then apply for anbu I want to get strong before joining anbu," Naruto explained.

They continue talking but decided to continue this conversation at the park while looking at the stars.

"The stars are really beautiful tonight don't you agree Naruto?" Kiko asked looking over at Naruto.

"Yes, they are very beautiful tonight," Naruto said.

"Why do you want to teach academy kids?" Naruto asked.

"I want to teach because it seems fun. I also believe that I will do better at teaching academy kids than I would with a team of genin," Kiko explained.

"I think you would be a great sensei no matter who you teach academy kids or genin," Naruto said.

"Thanks that very sweet of you to say," Kiko said.

"Well, it getting late so let's end this day and both of us go home see you late," Naruto said.

So the two of them went their separate ways and headed home for the night.

💮💮💮

Hey lovely readers.

I know I didn't show all of the matches in the chapter but I hope you still enjoy this chapter

Q: What did you think of their first date?

Please vote and comment.

Thanks for reading!

[Edited on [12/19/20]