Land Of Rice Paddies

"Team 7 your mission for today is to find Tora the lost cat," The third hokage said.

"We have to find a stupid lost cat really Dattebane!" Kushina Shouted.

"Kushina be mature every mission is important no matter if it just a D-rank,"  Orochimaru stated looking at the red-head girl that was standing next to Minato.

"Yes your right is sorry for losing my temper Orochimaru-sensei,"  Kushina said apologizing.

"Now that is settled let's go find that cat," Orochimaru stated.

"Yes, sensei," The genin said.

"I want you to split up and look for the cat. Then talk into this when you get close to the target," Orochimaru explained giving them each ann earpiece communicator.

"I see target I'm close," Minato stated.

"We're so close to getting this cat," Naruto stated.

"Got you now you cat! Kushina shouted jumping towards the cat and grabbing it.

"Hey, stop scratching you dumb cat dattebane!" Kushina shouted as the cat scratch her.

"Let's take the cat back to the client," Orochimaru said taking the cat before Kushina beat it up.

The team then headed back to the hokage tower.  To deliver the cat back to the client.

"Wow, I can see why that cat would run away from its owner all the time," Minato stated look at the lady squeezing the cat.

"Yeah, that lady is someone I wouldn't want for an owner if that was that cat,"  Naruto said.

"Well, you all can go home our next mission is tomorrow,"  Orochimaru said promising the other two genins and leaving the office with his son.

**

At Senju

"How was both your guy's day?" Tsunade asked.

"It was boring we had to catch an annoying cat," Naruto said."

"Quit complaining it wasn't that bad," Orochimaru stated.

"Of course Orochimaru you're used to dealing with that cat. Because we did that mission a lot as a genin.  Plus that lady was your neighbor before she got married," Tsunade stated.

After talking for a while Orochimaru and Naruto decided to go to bed sp ready for their mission tomorrow.

**

Next day

"Can we have a harder mission instead of dumb  D rank missions Dattebane!" Kushina shouted.

"Kushina calm down please we get a hard mission when sensei thinks we're ready,"  Minato stated.

"Actually I have a crank for you the person who requested it asks specifically for Orochimaru," The third hokage stated.

"What the mission lord hokage?" Minato asked.

"You will be escorting your client to the land of rice paddies," The third hokage explained.

"Who are we escorting to the land of rice paddies?"  Naruto asked.

"You can go ahead and come in," The third hokage said.

A young man with black hair walked inside of the Hokage office.

"Well if it isn't Menma it been a while, hasn't it?" Orochimaru said.

"You got to really stop sounding like your taunting people when you talk Orochimaru people are just going to hate you if you keep that up," Menma stated.

"Whatever why did you request me to escort you the leader of the black fox gang to the land of rice paddies?" Orochimaru asked while he and his team were walking to the village gate.

"There has been a disappearance of our food supplies and I need help locating the missing food," Menma explained.

"Of course, we help right Otōsan?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah, we will help everyone have everything they need right?" Orochimaru asked.

"Yes, we have everything." Minato and Kushina both said.

"What about you Naruto do you need home and get anything from home?" Orochimaru asked.

"No Otōsan I have everything I need for the mission," Naruto said.

"Ok well, let's get heading to the land of rice paddies."

**

Team 7 and Menma started making their way to the land of rice paddies. While walking to the land of rice paddies. Kushina was spending most of the time yelling happily about have a C-rank mission.

"Kushina please stop shouting and just walk," Orochimaru said.

Then all of sudden a paper bomb explodes. 

"Kushina look out!" Minato shouts and runs off to try and save Kushina.

"Multiple striking shadow snake!"  Large snakes then come out of Orochimaru's sleeve and grab Kushina.

"Naruto get Minato out the way of the explosion now!" Orochimaru yelled.

Then all of sudden a wooden dome shields around Minato.

Orochimaru then looks at Naruto to see that he was the cause of the wooden dome.

"What was that?" Minato and Kushina both asked.

"Yeah, what did I just do Otōsan?" Naruto asked looking at Orochimaru.

"You just used wood-style Naruto.  I will explain what wood style is once we get to Menma place in the land of rice paddies," Orochimaru stated.

"Sorry I wasn't expecting traps whoever taking are food supplies before it arrives in the land of rice paddies.  Must know that we know someone is stealing our food so they set up traps," Menma said.

"Don't worry about everyone is okay. We just need to figure out want happened to the food," Naruto said.

**

Menma house

"Now they were at Menma house I explain about wood style, Orochimaru said looking at Naruto.

"The first hokage your great grandfather was able to use. It is a natural transformation combined with earth and water chakra. It is also said to have the power to control the tail beast, "Orochimaru explained.

"I see so how do I use it?" Naruto asked.

"I will teach you about it when we get back home, but tomorrow we are going to do some training. While we help Menma looking for clues of where the food is being taken," Orochimaru replied.

"Ok, I understand but why can't you train me with my wood-style tomorrow?" Naruto asked.

"I think it will be best if Tsunade learns about it first. Before I try to teach you how to use wood style justu," Orochimaru explained.

"I understand okasan probably freak if I suddenly used some advanced wood-style justu in front of her. Then probably punch you so hard for teaching me something too advanced at the age of 6," Naruto said sweating a little thinking about Tsunade's powerful punches.

💮💮💮

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I will edit the next chapter as soon as possible.

A/N: I know  Jiraiya is normally Minato sensei, but I decided to change it up in this story. This story will have changes like Tsunade might not become fifth hokage and orochimaru doesn't kill thrid hokage but someone else does.

Please vote and comment.

Thanks for reading!

[Eidited on 11/24/20]