Naruto Wedding

A/N: I'm going to be making a rewritten version of this story. So not going to make any more edits to this story. But I will post the rest of the chapters so people can still read this story.

It was not only March 19  but also the first day of spring. Today was also Naruto Senju and Kiko Uchiha's wedding day. Most of the villagers came to the wedding.

Naruto was with Orochimaru getting his wedding kimono. The kimono he was putting on was a very bright blue color.

"Are you nervous son?" Orochimaru asked.

"Just a little what-if Kiko decides she doesn't want to marry me," Naruto said.

"Oh, don't worry she loves you if she didn't she wouldn't have dated you for as long as she did Naruto," Orochimaru stated.

"Your right Otōsan," Naruto said.

"Now let's tie up your hair and you will be all ready to go out there and get married," Orochimaru said.

Once his hair was tied up Naruto walked up to the aisle to wait for Kiko to walk down the aisle

The wedding aisle was surrounded by cherry blossom trees. The sky was sunny and clear.

Kiko then started walking down the aisle wearing a beautiful long light blue kimono. Her hair was braided into one long blue braid.

Everyone was cheering when they saw her walking down the aisle.

Biwako Sarutobi was in the front playing the piano.

Once Kiko arrived at the aisle.  Naruto held out his hand to help her up.

"Do you Kiko Uchiha take Naruto Senju as your husband?" Jiraiya asked.

"Yes, I do," Kiko said

"Do you Naruto Senju take Kiko Uchiha as your wife?" Jiraiya asked.

"Yes, I do," Naruto said.

"I announce you now husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride," Jiraiya said.

Naruto and Kiko then started kissing.

"Congratulations Naruto on your marriage," Minato said.

"Thanks, Minato for the congratulations and for being my best man,"Naruto said.

No problem pal so you two moving into Kiko place Uchiha district or staying with your parents?" Minato asked.

"I'm moving in with Kiko getting to old to live with my parents," Naruto said.

"Sounds great me and Kushina live together now. Which you already know since she stop living with you guys," Minato said.

"Yeah well see you later Minato,"  Naruto said.

"Yeah bye see for tomorrow mission,"  Minato said.

"Congratulations son on getting  married," Tsunade said.

"Thanks Okasan," Naruto said.

"Yeah congratulations my son," Orochimaru said.

"Thanks Otōsan," Naruto said.

"Also welcome to the family Kiko you grow into a beautiful women," Orochimaru said.

"Thanks Lord Orochimaru I'm gald to be in tour family," Kiko said.

"Call me Otōsan and Tsunade okasan  were family now. Have fun living together now. Don't forget to come visit," Orochimaru said.

"We will make sure to visit every now and then," Kiko and Naruto both said.

Hey lovely readers

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think

Feel free to vote and comment

Should their future child last name be Senju or Uchiha? Should it just be Senju-Uchiha?

Thanks for reading 💚