The New Chuinn Exams

Orochimaru,Naruto, and the rest of the ANBU had finally arrived in Suna.It was just the first day before the first stage of Exams. Tsunade and Shizune decided to remain in Konoha. 

"Hokage-Sama, welcome back to Suna.

Temari was again the one to welcome them.

"Thank you Temari."

Naruto and all the other ANBU had all their masks on so that they couldn't be recognized.

" So these are the ANBU you chose to keep the area secure," Temari stated 

" Thats right"

Please, this way, the Kazekage is again waiting for you," Temari said, gesturing for everyone to follow.

Orochimaru walked by Temari's side. While Naruto was following close behind, the other ANBU following behind them.

" I just wanted to tell you something." Orochimaru stated 

" Of course what is it?"

" I know I didn't speak about it with the Kazekage-Sama, but I chose a specific ANBU to watch over him since he is a jinchuriki, he needs protection. But since he the Kazekage I'd understand if you preferred to choose your own ANBUs to protect him. I just thought I could help , I don't want anything to happen to him you know."

" Oh that's really kind of you. But,you know, Garra is the one who wants to protect, and not the one to be protected . So I think it won't be easy for him to accept to have someone watching over him 24/7, whether it be one of our ANBUs or yours."

"Of course. "

"But to be pretty honest with you, I'd be reassured if one of your men watched over him, not that I think that we're not able to do so, but still just in case,you see."

" Yes, I understand don't worry the ANBU I choose will be discreet as chameleons. He specialized in infiltration and spying."

Temari nodded. " That's a good thing."

They finally arrived at a building but it was different from last time.

"Welcome back here, Hokage-Sama," Garra said once they were inside.

"Thank you Kazekage-Sama. I'm happy to come back here."

All the genin teams that were not from Suna were already in Suna. The Kazekage had wish them to come two days before the Chunin Exams started. So Orochimaru had sent her genin teams with Gai,Asuma, and Kurenai two days earlier so that they could arrive on time.

"Well, I'm truly happy to see you here again," Garra replied. "Kankuro , would please show the area to Hokage-Sama's ANBUs?"

" Sure please follow me."

Meanwhile Temari made the hokage go to the corner of the building finding an excuse for her brother and stood even closer to the hokage so that she could whisper into his ear without being heard. 

" Which one of your ANBUs is supposed to watch over Garra?"

"Him," Orochimaru replied as he made a gesture with his head to show Naruto.

Temari nodded. " Alright. He shall go with Kankuro, but we'll be waiting for him once he is done with showing them the area."

Orochimaru nodded. 

" If you wish, I can show you around the village meanwhile," Temari offered 

" Sure, I would love to."

Temari went back toward her little brother, Orochimaru waiting for her.

" I'm going to show the Hokage-Sama around the village meanwhile, do you want to come with us?"