Wondeful News

[Three years later]

Tsunade was currently in the bathroom taking a pregnancy test. Once she was taking it, the test read positive. Just to be safe she took it two more times.

Both times said positive again.

'I'm pregnant. I and Orochimaru are going to have a kid,' she thought smiling at the test.

After snapping out of her thoughts. She quickly ran downstairs to head straight to Mito's room to tell her the great news.

"Obachan!" Tsunade ran into Mito's room causing her to jump and drop ink she was using to create a new sealing justu.

"What is it Tsuna-Chan?" Mito asked focusing her attention on Tsunade.

Tsunade then hands Mito the pregnancy test.

"I'm pregnant!" Tsunade shouted hugging Mito.

"You’re going to be a mon congratulations Tsuna- chan," Mito said hugging Tsunade back.

"I'm going to be a mom!" Tsunade shouted still hugging Mito.

"Wait what if I’m a bad mother?" Tsunade asked ending the hug and starting to feel nervous about having a baby.

"You will be fine Tsuna- chan. Yeah, having a baby can be very scary at first.  I was scared when I found out I was pregnant. But you will have an amazing husband. That will be there to help you out. You won't have to go through it alone. So you have nothing to worry about my dear,"  Mito said smiling at Tsunade.

"Your right. I will tell Orochimaru when he gets home. So I and him can prepare for this baby together."

Tsunade then left Mito's room and went back to her and Orochimaru's room. To wait for him to come home so she could tell him the news.

**

A few hours later Orochimaru had finally back home.

"Tsunade hime I’m home!" Orochimaru said walking inside of the house.

"Orochimaru how was your mission and lab research?" Tsunade asked walking over to the front to greet Orochimaru.

"It was very long and exhausting but they both went well. I had to capture some rouge ninja that was seen near the village but it went well," Orochimaru replied.

"Glad to hear that. Any I need to talk to you about something," Tsunade said.

"Okay, what is it?" Orochimaru asked.

"Follow me we talk in the living room."

"Okay."

Orochimaru and Tsunade then both walked into the living room to talk.

When they arrived in the living room Tsunade got very quiet all of a sudden. Making Orochimaru look at her with concern in his eyes.

"What the wrong hime?  Why did you all of sudden  get so quiet?" Orochimaru asked?

Tsunade then took a deep breath before she finally spoke up.

"Orochimaru I’m pregnant." She said not making contact with Orochimaru eyes.

Orochimaru didn't say anything for a while. He just sat there looking into space.

"Orochi please say something,"  Tsunade said start to cry thinking that Orochimaru didn't want this kid. Since he wasn't saying anything.

"I'm going to be a father. I  can't believe it I’m so happy,"  Orochimaru said getting up and place a hand on Tsunade's face and wiped the tears from her beautiful eyes.

"Yes, you are going to be a father, but can you please stop with your research, "Tsunade asked now making contact with Orochimaru eyes.

"Why what wrong with my research hime?" Orochimaru asked with an eyebrow raised.

"If you keep on doing what you’re doing for Danzo experiments and trying to study forbidden research. You will probably end up rogue or lock up in jail or son needs his father here," Tsunade replied. "So please stop what you’re doing?" She asked.

"How on earth did you even know about all of that hime?" Orochimaru asked.

"Well, it was obvious by how often you would sneak out after talking to Danzo. That you were doing something you probably should not be doing," she replied.

"I see but you know that it is my dream is to master all the justu in the world," he remained her.

" Yeah. I know that Orochi,  but it Impossible to learn all of the justu. Plus some of that justu is forbidden for a reason. Your dream used to be to become hokage. Why don't go back to that dream? Are at least a  dream that won't cause to be considered a criminal. You do you want to be there for our son? Are does learning all the justu in the world really that more important to you?" Tsunade asked.

"I do want to be here for my son and to watch him grow. So, I will try and stop what I’m doing before I get in trouble. I  Danzo won't be happy about that. But I will try my best. Maybe I will continue trying to be hokage. Even know I gave up on that dream for a reason. I will go back to trying to achieve it maybe it will come true one day."

'Even if most people in this village see me as some kind of monster. Maybe one day I will prove them wrong and achieve my dream to become Hokage.' Orochimaru thought.

💝💝💝

Hey awesome readers!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Q: What hokage number do you think Orochimaru will be?

Q: What your favorite part of this chapter?

Please vote and comment

Thank you for reading!

[Eidited 10/9/20/]