Jounin Exam

Today was the day for the jounin exams to take place. So Naruto was now gathered in the arena ready to take the Jounin exam.

"Hello everyone today is the day of the jounin exams. You will be fighting in a  tournament. Those who win their fight move on in the tournament will move on to their next match. The hokage will be watching the matches and will decide who will become jounin," The proctor explained.

Shikaku   vs. Akira

Up first is Shikaku Nara vs Akira Uchiha.  Loud cheers can be heard from the crowd.

"Fire style: Fireball justu!" Akira aimed and fireball at Shikaku.

Shikaku quickly moves out of the way of the fireball. Shikaku then uses his shadow possession jutsu and possessed Akira.

Akira then uses her strength to try back free from the shadow possession jutsu. But Akira was unable to breakthrough.  The winner is Shikaku Nara.

Naruto  vs. Choza

Next match Naruto Senju vs. Choza," The proctor said.

Naruto started up the match using wind style great breakthrough. He created a huge gust of wind.

Choza used his expansion jutsu and turn his body into a ball and used the wind gust to increase his speed and charge toward Naruto.

Naruto created a wood dome to block Choza's attack. But the wood dome wasn't strong enough. Naruto then went flying into the wall.

Naruto got back up and used lightning style snake lightning.  Choza then collapsed onto the floor. 

"The winner is Naruto Senju," The proctor said.

After his match was over Naruto went back to his spot to wait for his next match to start. While waiting he watched the other matches go on until it was time for his next match. After a couple of matches it finally his turn for his next match.

Naruto  vs. Kiko

Kiko Uchiha started off the match using the fireball justu. Naruto countered it with his water style Mount of the Serpent jutsu. The justu then collide with each other and create a huge amount of stream. 

Naruto next used the wood pillar sky kick.  Naruto then charged at Kiko and kicked her several times before he turned his left arm into wood. Kiko's body then turned into a log.

Kiko then trapped Naruto in a genjutsu. Naruto tried to break free from the genjutsu but it was a really strong one. While he was trying to break free  Kiko used lightning-style thunderbolt jutsu. She then threw her hand in the air and created a bolt of lighting.

Naruto finally broke in time to avoid the justu. Kiko's next move was the fire style Phoenix flower justu. Naruto then used the wood style wood dome jutsu to block the justu.

"Striking shadow snake!" Snakes then came out of Naruto sleeves. Suddenly Kiko vanished before Naruto could even hit her. 

Kiko then used Striking Shadow snake to grab Naruto's legs.

'She used my jutsu how did she do that? Wait her Sharingan does it have 3 tomoes?' Naruto thought.

"Also when she vanished her Sharingan looked different," Naruto muttered thinking of what to do next.

Kiko then used the snakes to hold Naruto's legs and sent him flying into the wall.

"The winner is Kiko."

Naruto then got up to go back to his spot in the arena.  He decided to sit down while waiting for the exam to be over. After a few more matches the exam was finally over.