Danzo Attacks

{One year after Naruto birth}

Today was Naruto Senju's first birthday friends and family who were at the Senju house celebrating. Orochimaru was in the kitchen baking the cake. while Tsunade was out in the living talking with the guest.

"Now that he is a year old now, I can teach him how to get the ladies," Jiraiya said

"Oh, no you don't pervert just shut up already will you, "Tsunade said hitting Jiraiya on the head.

"Oh, come on Tsunade you know you want him to get a girlfriend."

"Yeah but not those any of those annoying fangirls and I don't want him to be a pervert."

After an hour of baking, Orochimaru finally leaves the kitchen went a nice yummy strawberry cake.

"There you are Oro-kun you finally joined the party that cake looks yummy and it smells good," Mito said

"Yeah so let Naruto make a wish then eat this cake and have some fun," Orochimaru said

Naruto tries his best to blow out the candles but was having some difficulty so Tsunade blew them out for him instead. Everyone was having a great time enjoying the cake. After hours of talking and eating cake, Orochimaru was taking Naruto to his room to lay him down for his nap.

Orochimaru then heads back downstairs when suddenly there was a loud crash through the upstairs window. That caught everyone's attention and everyone stopped what they were doing.

"What in the world was that noise?" Jiraiya asked

"I believe it came from upstairs let’s go check it out everyone protects Naruto from whatever caused that noise," Orochimaru said looking back at where he just came from.

So, everyone went upstairs to Naruto to find out whatever was the cause of that noise. Once they got upstairs to Naruto's room, they saw a guy were a different kind of ANBU outfit than the normal-looking ABU outfit.

'One of Danzo root ANBU.' Orochimaru thought.

"Who is this guy I never see an ANBU black Ops uniform liked that before? Tsunade asked.

"I haven't either,"  Jiraiya and Mito both said.

Orochimaru just stared at the root member to figure out what he wants. When he saw the guy turned to look at Naruto, he knew why they broke into the house.

'So Danzo sent one of his ANBU to come and try and get Naruto.' Orochimaru thought.

"Get Naruto out of here leave this to me I deal with this guy!" Orochimaru yelled

Once everyone was out Orochimaru and the root member fought each other.

"Water style Mount of the serpent!" Orochimaru yelled.

"Fire style phoenix flower justu!"  the root agent said.

"Wind style great breakthrough! Orochimaru said creating a gust of wind.

A

fter a fight for a while, the root agent decided to retreat. Orochimaru then headed outside to meet up with the others after looking at the damage the fight caused to the room.

You finally show up teme who was that guy and why did he seem to be after Naruto. Jiraiya asked

Orochimaru then explains everything about Danzo and root. Once he fished explaining everyone was shocked. Tsunade was extremely angry.

"I can't believe Danzo sent a root agent to try and take Naruto just to make you pay because you rat him out to Sarutobi sensei!" Tsunade yelled.

"I'm sorry son for getting you to be into danger lets go talk to sensei and tell him we are going to leave the village for a while," Orochimaru said looking at his son in Tsunade arms.

**

So Tsunade and Orochimaru walked to the hokage tower to talk to Sarutobi about leaving the village for a while. Once they arrive, they knocked on the door to the hokage office.

"Enter said, "a voice from behind the door.

"Oh, Tsunade and Oro-Kun what brings you here to my office?" Sarutobi asked.

"Were leaving the village," Tsunade replied.

"What! Why!"  Sarutobi yelled.

"Because Danzo sent a root agent to attack Naruto during his birthday party Sarutobi sensei, Orochimaru replied.

"I see when are you leaving and how long will you be gone for?"  Sarutobi asked.

"We are leaving tonight and will be back to enter Naruto into the academy," Tsunade replied.

"Well goodbye for now then. I see you three when you come back, Sarutobi said.

"Bye sensei," Tsunade and Orochimaru both said.

So Tsunade and Orochimaru went home to grab everything they needed and then made their way to the village gate to leave the village.

The two of them had no idea where they were going to stay until they came back home.

'Naruto no matter what I will always protect you my son.' Orochimaru thought as him and Tsunade walked out of the village.

[Eidited by 11/1/20]