Genin Team

"Morning Naruto," Tsunade greeted.

"Yeah morning Okāsan where Otōsan," Naruto responded.

He just left to meet up with the hokage to see who his team of genin will be this year. Tsunade replied

"How is your sage mode coming along Naruto?" Tsunade asked.

"It coming along fine but still haven't perfected it yet like Otōsan has," Naruto stated.

"Well, you get the hang of it eventually. But you better go and meet up with your students," Tsunade said.

"Yeah see you later Okāsan,"  Naruto replied.

So he headed to the hokage office to see who would be on his team. Once he arrived at the hokage office he knocked on the door.

"Come in!" A voice from behind the door said.

"Good day Lord third came to see who my students are," Naruto said.

"You will have Kakashi Hatake, Obito Uchiha,  and Rin Nohara. You will be leading the team with Minato Namikaze,"  The hokage said.

"Why am I acting as a co sensei?" Naruto asked.

It because of Obito Uchiha," The Hokage started. "Kiko Uchiha his academy teacher recommended I have you training him along with Minato because she thinks you will be a great sensei for him," The hokage explained.

"I see well I go meet but this the only team I train after they become chunin and don't need me anymore plan on joining the anbu," Naruto stated.

"I understand you have the skills to become anbu so I put you in the anbu once the team doesn't need you anymore," The hokage said.

"Well, I go meet up with them now," Naruto said walking over towards the exit.

So Naruto read the paper that told him where to meet up at with his genin.

**

Academy Rooftop

'Well looks like I'm early Minato and the genin aren't here yet.' Naruto thought.

"Hey, it has been a while since we see each other Naruto," Minato said while walking over to sit down next to him.

"Yeah been busy doing lots of training and hanging out with Kiko we plan on getting married soon," Naruto stated. 

"Nice me and Kushina plan on getting married sometime this year," Minato said.

"Well looks like the kids are here now," Minato said as they saw the kids arrive at the meeting place."Ok, now that you're all here let's get to know each other I go first." 

"My name is Minato Namikaze and I will be your sensei. My likes are my friends, my future wife, and toads.  I dislike people who abandoned their friends and stuck people. My dream is to become hokage one day," Minato said.

Then Minato looked at Naruto telling him it was now his turn.

"My name is Naruto Senju and i'm your other sensei. My likes are my family,  my girlfriend, snakes, and my friends.  My dislikes are bullies, show-offs, and hotdogs. My dream is to one day join the anbu,"  Naruto said.

"Now it your guys turn the girl can go first,"  Naruto said pointing at the girl with brown hair.

"My name is Rin Nohara.  My likes are my friends, Lady Tsunade,  and drawing. My dislikes are bullies, and friends fighting with each other.  My dream is to become a great medical ninja,"  Rin said.

"Now, how about you with the silver hair," Minato said.

"My name is Kakashi Hatake.  My likes and dislikes don't matter to you. Shinobi don't have dreams they just do their job," Kakashi said

'That kid is way too serious and a real jerk.' Naruto thought.

"Now you turn boy with brown hair,"  Naruto said.

"Well, you already know me Naruto sensei, But my name is Obito Uchiha.  My likes are training, my best friend Rin. My dislikes are jerks like Kakashi,   people laughing at me.  My dream is to become hokage one day so people will acknowledge me!" Obito said.

"Ok, tomorrow meet at training ground 3 at 7 am. We will be doing a survival exercise," Minato explained.

"What kind of exercise?" Obito asked.

" You will have to wait until tomorrow to find out," Naruto said.

So Naruto headed back home. He and Orochimaru talked about their team of genin for the rest of the day.

💮💮💮

Hey lovely readers.

A/N: I was at first thinking of completing rewriting this story and book two. Because I felt the plot was kind of too fast-paced and could use some work. But I decided that would just fix my grammar mistakes. I might rewrite it if people want me to.

Q: What do think of the story so far?

Q: What do you think of Minato and Naruto leading a team together?

Please vote and comment.

Thanks for reading!

[Edited on [1/5/21]