Birth Of Naruto Senju

[9 months later]

Tsunade and Orochimaru were walking around the villages. Shopping for food. Tsunade on the last day of her pregnancy she was eating food nonstop.

The village was very beautiful this time of year. It marched on the first day of spring. Flowers blooming everywhere.

"Come on Orochimaru let's go get lots of ice cream and even more food!" Tsunade exclaimed.

'Yeah, let's get more food' Orochimaru thought staring at her very nervously. Not wanting to upset her and end up getting punched.

They then sat inside of the restaurant eating their food. While spending hours talking with, until Tsunade suddenly felt the baby kick. It was incredibly painful.

"Are you ok hime you got really quiet?" Orochimaru asked with concern in his voice."Is it the baby hime please tell me what wrong." He said really starting to get worried about her.

Tsunade looked into his eyes which were so full of concern.

"Yes, it baby it kicks it hurts so bad," she replied seeing no reason to lie to her husband.

She then yelled really loud everyone turned to look at Tsunade.

"We're going to the hospital now!" Orochimaru yelled getting up from his seat.

Orochimaru picked up Tsunade and carried her off to the hospital.

After an hour of Tsunade giving birth to their newborn son. The nurse checked the baby to make sure he was completely healthy. Then the nurse left after seeing that the baby was completely healthy and then headed the baby to Tsunade.

"So what should we name him Orochi?" Tsunade asked looking over at Orochimaru who was sitting down in a seat next to Tsunade hospital bed.

"Let's name him Naruto,"  Orochimaru replied after giving it some serious thought.

"You want to name him after a ramen topping!" Tsunade yelled making Orochimaru flinch from her loud tone.

'Does she really think ramen is the reason I want to name him that? Why would she even think that? Why on earth would I want to name my kid after food. Who on earth does tha?' Orochimaru thought confused about where she even got that idea from.

"No Tsuna I want to name him after my big brother Naruto Yashagoro," Orochimaru replied remembering the good times he had with his older brother.

"The one that left the village sometime after your parents died?" Tsunade asked remembering how Orochimaru older brother came to pick him up after training all the time, until one day of a maybe a few years after their parents' death his brother disappeared.

"Yeah, that the one. I want to name him Naruto as a memory of older brother. Orochimaru replied. " I want him to be named after someone who meant the world to me and a person I always considered to be a hero in my eyes." 

Tsunade looks into her son's eyes that were so beautiful, and smiled and looked back up at Orochimaru.

"Naruto Senju I like it," she said. "If your brother was here I'm sure he would of love it also."

Orochimaru kiss Tsunade and Naruto both on the head. Happy to have such a beautiful wife and a beautiful child.

'Welcome to the world Naruto Senju.' Orochimaru thought smiling.

{Birth March 21}

[Eidted 10/22/20]