Zoo Clean Up

A/N: I'm thinking of rewriting this story since I feel like this story was to fast pace. So I might just stop editing this and make a rewritten version with a  different cover.

Naruto was going to meet up with his team of genin at training ground 3 . So they can go on their first mission today.

"Good afternoon Rin and Kakashi," Naruto greeted as he arrives at the Training ground.

"Good afternoon Naruto sensei,"  Rin said.

"You got to be kidding me Obito and Minato aren't here yet!" Naruto shouted.

"I'm sure they will be here soon Naruto sensei," Rin stated.

"So irresponsible a shinobi be on time," Kakashi said.

"Sorry, i'm late was helping Orochimaru-sensei with something," Minato stated.

"Oh don't go bringing my Otōsan into your excuse, but be glad your only 15 minutes late," Naruto stated.

"Oh, come on you don't need to stress yourself out with your wedding coming up soon," Minato said.

I wouldn't be stress out if you and Obito would be on time," Naruto said.

**

After an hour and fifteen minutes of waiting Obito finally showed up.

"Sorry, i'm late I was helping an old lady cross the street," Obito said.

"I don't want to hear your excuse let's just start the mission for today," Naruto said angrily.

"What is our mission Naruto-sensei?" Obito asked.

"We are going to help clean up trash at the zoo it a D rank mission," Naruto replied.

"Oh come on were shinobi we should be doing harder mission!" Obito exclaimed.

"A shinobi doesn't complain about a mission. A shinobi does the mission no matter the rank," Kakashi stated.

"Oh shut up no asked you Kakashi,"  Obito said.

"Both of you please don't start fighting we're supposed to be a team," Rin said.

"Enough Obito you just became genin so you will be doing nothing but D rank mission,"  Minato explained.

**

So Minato, Naruto, and team 7 headed to the zoo to help clean up the trash.

Obito spent most of the time complaining about how boring the mission was the whole time.

"Ok looks like everything is finally cleaned so you all can go home also there won't be a mission tomorrow so your free to do whatever you want," Minato said.

"How come there no mission tomorrow sensei?" Rin asked.

"Naruto here is having his wedding tomorrow and I'm his best man so I won't be here either tomorrow," Minato explained

"Oh, congratulations Naruto sensei," Rin said.

"Thanks, Rin I see you guys the day after tomorrow," Naruto said before walking away.

"Wait who are you marrying Naruto sensei?" Obito asked.

Naruto then stopped walking and turned around.

"Her name is Kiko Uchiha,"  Naruto said.

"Your marrying Kiko sensei from the academy!" Obito exclaimed

"Yeah, she the lucky lady see you all later bye," Naruto said. "I'm going to pick up my ring for her." He said walking off.

💮💮💮

Hey lovely readers.

Please vote and comment.

Thanks for reading!

[Edited on [1/16/21]