Naruto Wood Style training

The Senju House

"Morning Otōsan,"  Naruto greeted walking into the kitchen and sitting at the table across from Orochimaru. 

"Morning son," Orochimaru greeted back.

"So what kind of training are we going to do today?" Naruto asked.

"I will be teaching how to use your wood starting off with a basic wood-style justu.  Orochimaru explained. "Then we will move onto something even harder."

"Frist both of you should eat something for breakfast which I'm cooking right now. Tsunade stated looking at them then back at the stove where she was cooking breakfast.

"Thank you for cooking breakfast today hime since kind of too exhausted to cook anything today,"  Orochimaru said yawning and rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah, I can tell you have bags under your eyes," Tsunade said looking at his eyes. " You sure you want to train with him today?" Tsunade asked with concern in her voice.

"Don't worry about me.  I should be fine with just explaining to him how to use the justu, but if I start to seem too sick. Then you can drag me off to bed. I won't try to stop you," Orochimaru said. 

"Right well eat your breakfast it will help improve your energy. But if you start looking worse it off to bed for you. Tsunade stated placing a plate in front of Orochimaru after giving naruto his plate first.

"Right thanks for the breakfast him," Orochimaru said smiling at Tsunade.

"No problem Orochi well you better hurry up because Naruto is almost done eating," Tsunade stated looking at naruto who already almost done eating his pancake and bacon.

So Orochimaru hurried up and ate his food so could go and help Naruto with his training today.

**

Outside
"Ok, Naruto let's begin training we will start with a  simple jutsu.  But I will explain how to wood style is created," Orochimaru stated looking over at his son.

"Wood style is water and earth chakra combined, But not just any ninja can combine water and earth chakra to make wood style.  You must have the kekkei Genkai for it to work. Orochimaru explained. " Wood style is a kekkei Genkai 
only members of the Senju clan can have."

"I understand Otōsan," Naruto said. "So want jutsu are you going to have me learn first?" Naruto asked.

"We will start with the wood style clone jutsu, Orochimaru replied.

'That a good choice that one shouldn't be too hard,' Tsunade thought.

Orochimaru pause coughing a hot before he began talking again. Tsunade stared at Orochimaru with concern hearing him coughing.

"The hand signs for the wood clone justu is Tiger-Ram-Snake," Orochimaru explained after he was done coughing.

'That cough sounds horrible. It seems worse than the cough he had we he was sick from the stress of getting a genin team. Then again he probably is sick from the stress seeing his brother caused,' Tsunade thought thinking of the talk she had about seeing his brother during the mission.

"Got it I will go and give it try," Naruto said. "Tiger-ram-snake wood clone jutsu," Naruto said making the hand signs.

Naruto then created one wood clone.

Nice job I want you to try making more son by doing the multiple wood clone jutsu use the clone seal this time. Orochimaru said coughing and sniffing.

"Right I will try to make more this time multiple wood clone jutsu,"  Naruto said creating two clones this time.

"AHHhhhh-choo!"

Orochimaru shot his head forwarded as he released a mild sneeze

"Nice job son. You were able to make two clones, "Orochimaru said after recovering from his sneeze.

"Thanks, Otōsan, and bless you," Naruto said.

"Yeah bless you Orochi," Tsunade said.

"Thank you," Orochimaru said. "Now try to make a few more clones.  Then we will be done training for the day."

Naruto nodded before doing the hand signs for the wood clone justu again.

"Multiple wood clone jutsu,"  Naruto then created three wood clones.

'Not bad it was only one more than before but he making progress,' Orochimaru thought.

"Ok, son that enough training for today we train some more tomorrow," Orochimaru said coughing again.

"Don't think so you look and sound terrible with that cough plus you sound like your nose is clogged," Tsunade said. "You clearly sicker than you were from being stress about getting a genin team. You're doing nothing but resting for a while," Tsunade stated.

" Yeah, okasan right you don't look so good," Naruto said looking at Orochimaru with concern. "maybe we should skip training for a few days," he said hoping his father would agree to rest.

Ok, no training for a while then," Orochimaru said knowing that both his son and wife were right he should rest for a while.

'I have been thinking about the incident with my brother since the mission. It probably has been stressing me out so much, causing me to get sick.' Orochimaru thought heading inside to go lay down In bed to get some rest.

💮💮💮

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Q: How do you think Kushina and Minato's training are going.

Please vote and comment.

Thanks for reading!

[Edited on 11/30/20]