Training

"Today we're going to do some training,"  Orochimaru said.

"What about the mission Orochimaru sensei?" Kushina asked.

"We are still working on it Menma is looking for clues right now to see where the food being taken," Orochimaru started. "Now let's begin training."

The three genins nodded.

"I will attack you and I want you to defend yourself," Orochimaru explained.

"Wind Style: great breakthrough!" Orochimaru then created a gust of wind and attack the three genins.

" But shouldn't we help look for clues also?" Minato asked while dodging the gust of wind along with his teammates.

"We will but there will probably be more traps so I want to work on your justu so you can do a better job protecting yourself, Orochimaru stated.

"Understand Orochimaru- sensei,"  Minato, Kushina, and Naruto said.

"Good now let's continue on training," Orochimaru said.

"Water style: double-blast!"  Kushina then shot water blast from her fingers at the trees to try and make a shield to help protect her team from Orochimaru attacks.

"Fire style: fireball justu!" Orochimaru splits a huge fireball at the tree Kushina knocked down. Which burn the tree into ash that she was about to use as a shield.

"Striking shadow snake!" Naruto then shot snakes out of his sleeves.

"Striking shadow snake!" Orochimaru shoot snakes that were larger than Naruto at his snakes and stopped them from getting any closer to him.

"That was a nice try but you got to do better than that if you plan on being successful in defending yourself," Orochimaru stated.

"Wind Style: Air bullets!" Minato shoots bullets of air out of his mouth at Orochimaru but he only hit a snake clone.

"Dang it was only a clone," Kushina said annoyed.

"You didn't actually think it would be easy Kushina?" Minato asked. "I mean he is a Jounin."

"Minato has a point Kushina," Naruto said.

"Your right I guess my annoyance of not landing a hit was just getting to me," Kushina said.

After training for a couple of hours Orochimaru decided that is enough training for today.

So the team headed back to the Inn they were staying at while in the Land of Rice patties to have some lunch.

Then they were going and continue looking for clues to find out who has been taking the food. And finally, get it back and mark this mission as complete.

💮💮💮

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please vote and comment.

Thanks for reading!

[Edited on 11/25/20]