Team Placement

At Senju House

"Morning okasan," Naruto said.

"Morning Naruto you ready to get see you your teammates and sensei will be?" Tsunade asked.

"Yeah, I'm excited also how Otōsan feeling today?" Naruto asked.

"He is feeling better now he was just sick from stress. He might be getting a genin team. The last one he had was my little brother's team who got killed on a mission.  So he nervous that he might get his new team killed.  But he should be fine now, Tsunade explained.

I well i'm gald he feeling better now. Hopefully, he stops stressing out about his team. I will be cool if I got Otōsan as my sensei," Naruto stated.

"Well, you better get going who knows maybe he will be your sensei or maybe you get Jiraiya.  He also will be getting a team also this year,"  Tsunade explained.

**

At Academy

"Today you will be getting assign to a team. I will tell you all your team number, your teammates,  and your sensei," The teacher explained.

"Team 1 is Aoi Aburame,  Daichi Uchiha, Hideo Hyuga. Your sensei will be Sakumo Hatake," The teacher stated.

"Team 7 is Minato Namikaze, Naruto Senju, Kushina Uzumaki. Your sensei will be an anbu with the code name Viper," The teacher stated.

"Team 3 is Aya Inuzuka, Bunta Yakushi, Goro Aburame.  Your sensei is  Jiraiya of the sannin," The teacher stated.

"Team 9 is......, team 12 is ......"

"Now that all the teams had been called. Go eat lunch then after eating. Head to the assigned room to meet your sensei."

**

At lunch

"Hey, Minato who do you think anbu Viper is?" Kushina asked.

I" don't know but sounds like a guy who might love snakes," Minato stated.

"I think I might know who it is but won't know until I  get a chance to sense their charka," Naruto explained.

"Well, let's just eat our food we find out hopefully more about are sensei when we meet him," Minato stated.

"Why do you think we are having an anbu as are sensei through?" Minato asked.

"I think that it has something to do with me. Auntie  Mito Uzumaki said because I have the nine tails in me. That the village wants me to be protected," Kushina stated.

"I see that does make sense after you did get kidnapped and I had come to save you," Minato said.

"Well, I'm done eating what about you guys?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah, we're both done lets head to room 201 to meet our sensei,"  Minato and Kushina both said.

**

Room 201

"Well, we're here I wonder when our sensei is coming," Minato said.

There was suddenly a gust of wind blowing in the area.

"Where is this wind coming from?" Kushina asked.

"You must be team 7 I'm Viper your sensei," The  Anbu named Viper said a searing in a swirl of leaves as the wind blew.

"Yes, we are team 7 sir," Naruto said.

"Well meet me up on the rooftop and don't be late," Anbu Viper said.

So Naruto,  Minato,  and Kushina headed up to the rooftop.

"Now that you're all here let's do introductions. Tell me your name, hobbies, likes, dislikes, and dream for the future, Viper said staring at his new students.

"You first girl with the red hair," Viper said pointing at Kushina.

"My name is Kushina Uzumaki, my hobbies are training and learning seals. My likes are my friends and auntie Mito and ramen. My dislikes are bullies and kidnappers. My dream to be the first female hokage," Kushina said.

"Your next blond boy tells me about yourself," Viper said pointing at Minato.

"I am Minato Namikaze. My hobbies are training, reading, studying. My likes are my friends and rice. My dislikes are bullies, fish, and kids who think they're better because they have a family. My dream is to become hokage."  Minato said.

"Now your turn snake boy," Viper said pointing at Naruto.

"My name is Naruto Senju, not a snake boy. My hobbies are training spending time with family,  playing with my pet snake. My likes are ramen, my family,  and Otōsan cooking,  my dislikes are perverts, people insulting Otōsan, and Dango. My dream is to become a member of the ANBU."

"Ok, now I will introduce myself. My name is Viper. My hobbies are reading, studying, training. My likes are rice, snakes, my family. My dislikes are people who abandoned their teammates, a guy name Danzo, My past. My dream is to go from ANBU to hokage one day," Viper said.

"Now tomorrow I will be giving you a test," Viper stated.

"What the test for?" Kushina asked.

"This test is to see if you become genin or not.  If you fail you we get sent back to the academy," Viper stated.

"I will pass this test tomorrow! There is no way I'm going back to the academy!" Kushina shouted.

"Man, you can be loud Kushina calm I'm sure the test won't be anything too hard," Minato stated.

"I will see you at training ground 10 at noon tomorrow goodbye, "Viper said disappearing in a puff of smoke.

"I feel like I  know that anbu guy that voice and likes, dislikes, and dreams. Seem so familiar to me," Naruto stated.

"Well, we never know who he is unless the hokage allows him to take his mask off," Minato stated.

"Yeah lets all home and prepare for the test tomorrow."

💮💮💮

Hey lovely readers

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: Who do you think the ANBU is?

I will try editing the next chapter soon.

Please vote and comment.

[Eidited on 11/23/20]