Thats her name..

Hey Geo did you notice Arnold didn't came to school today George said to Giorgio. Yeah I did, reply Giorgio.

All the students from 6-8 grade going to lunch at 12:00 report to the auditorium if your not eating, or when you are done eating please report to the auditorium. You are not going outside due to its raining.

Do you want to eat?Giorgio asked George. Nah, reply George let's go to the auditorium better. Ok reply Giorgio.

Move so she can sit down or go sit down somewhere else so she can sit down with her friends. Giorgio heard something, and he turn his head to the right side it was a teacher. The teacher was telling a big fat eighth grader to move his legs out of the way so Kennedy can sit down. What a jerk, Giorgio just thought to him self. Yo George look what the Bamboo is doing to the little tomboy, I feel bad for her Giorgio said. Man I know what you mean but that's not my business George reply. I know but still, her brother Arnold wouldn't be happy if he saw how that guy is being rude to his younger sister. Like i said it's not our business that why she has older brothers to take care of her, plus why do you even care about the tomboy George said. I don't Care about her, I just feel pity for her said Giorgio.

Look she is already sitting down next to the fat bamboo George said. I know Giorgio said.

Hey do you hear that George asked. What? Giorgio said. Listen,to what those guys are saying to the tomboy George said.

Hey you girl. Little girl. You you girl. All those things were being said to Kennedy. Final the bamboo guy taped Kennedy shoulder to make her turn around to face him. Hey little girl, do you know my friend Owen likes you? Kennedy just shooked her head no, and said that's not true. Owen said, you see she doesn't believe you, and that's not true.

Geo,how about we ask the tomboy for her name? Or ask someone George said. Ok Giorgio said. You,you, girl, ay those things were being said to Kennedy from the other side of the auditorium. She doesn't listen, and it's to loud in her for her to listen said George to Giorgio. How about we call bamboo boy Giorgio said. Yo guy call the girl next to you George and Giorgio said to bamboo boy. Ok wait bamboo boy said. Hey girl they are calling you, bamboo boy said. Who they? Kennedy said. Those boys over there said bamboo boy said. Hey do you know where is Arnold? George and Giorgio asked Kennedy. Um no I don't know where he is, Kennedy said to Giorgio and George. Ha what she said?George and Giorgio asked each other. Bamboo said she doesn't know where he is. Ok thanks George said. Let's ask bamboo boy and that guy if they know the tomboy name George said. Ok, go ahead Giorgio said. Yo guys do you know that girls name over there? George asked bamboo boy and Dora boy. No said bamboo boy but, Dora boy said her name is Kennedy McCartney she is in the same classroom as me. Oh ok thanks dude said Giorgio.

When Kennedy heard her name being said she turned around and saw a guy from her class telling Giorgio and George her name.she was surprised and angry,because Giorgio and George asked for her name and angry because her classmate just told her name to complete strangers.