I'll hunt him down

Friday
Hi good morning Ms. Barrymore said Kennedy's parents. Hi Mr. And Mrs. Mcallister said the principal. I am sorry to inform you that one week ago your daughter got into a fight with another fellow student in the school. It was a physical fight, the student that got hurt the most was the other student. However, people said the other girl went after your daughter provoking her and your daughter was only defending herself. So the other girl is expel from the school and won't be returning back. On the other hand your daughter is suspended for the rest of the school year says the principal. So you are saying my daughter can't step on the school ground again until next school year in September? Asked Kennedy's father. That's correct says the principal. Don't worry about it Ms. Barrymore I'll find another better school for my daughter to attend or she'll just be home schooled says Kennedy dad. I didn't mean it that way says the principal. But she'll be missing work says Kennedy's mother. Thank you says Kennedy's father. Me and my wife know what's best for our daughter says Kennedy's father. Thank you for everything and sorry for anything says Kennedy's mother. Kennedy go clean out your locker says her father.
Go home Kennedy says her father. You better behave says her mother. Me and your father have to go to work says her mother. We talk about it later at home about this says her father. Oh ok reply Kennedy.
At home
You see what you caused Kennedy says her father. Go easy on her says her mother. She was only defending herself says her mother. But not we have to look for a better school for her or pay a private teacher to come home and teach her says her father. I don't have time for that says her father. I'm busy too but we have to make time next week or two says her mother. Most importantly we can't leave Kennedy without education she is a 4. 0 Ap student says her mother. Both of you are always busy, you never have time for me screams Kennedy. You know why, because me and your mother work hard so you can have all the luxury you have says her father. The expensive clothes and shoes, iPhone, iMac, and everything else says her father don't pay themselves not the bills. When I need you the most your never here with me says Kennedy. Lower your tone says her mother. Congratulations grandma and grandpa for everything says Kennedy sarcastically. What the fuck are you talking about says her father. You heard me grandma and grandpa you are going to be grandparents says Kennedy. No we are not none of your brothers have kids or expecting kids says her mother. I'm not talking about them says Kennedy. Then who?asked her father. Kennedy beginnings rubbing her flat stomach. Her, her mother says she is pregnant. Stop joking around says her mother. I'm not joking around says Kennedy. How could of you done this to us, you don't even have s boyfriend says her father. It was an inoccent stupid mistake says Kennedy and I used to have a boyfriend. That's why you guys broke up because he doesn't want to take responsibility says Kennedy father. No, he doesn't even know I'm pregnant says Kennedy. What's the name of that baster? Asked Kennedy's father. Why? Asked Kennedy. Tell me says her father. Caleb Stevenson reply's Kennedy. We thought we could trust you, you seemed like a responsible young lady says her mother. I'm so sorry honey, you are right we are never with you says her mother. I'm so sorry this happened says Kennedy crying. Everything is going to be ok says Kennedy's mom hugging her. My princess, I didn't really take care of you like I should of have says her father. Now we have to contact that son of the bitch says Kennedy's father.

He doesn't answer the phone calls, text, voice mails or anything else says Kennedy. Go to sleep we try tomorrow says her father.

Tomorrow in the afternoon
Yo Caleb wait up says Kennedy. Wait I have to talk to you says Kennedy. What do you want he says. I have to tell you something says Kennedy. I told you I never wanted to hear from you or see you says Caleb. This is freaking important says Kennedy. I'm pregnant says Kennedy. Your what? Asked Caleb. You heard me perfectly and clearly I'm pregnant repeats Kennedy. And says Caleb. It's your baby you are the father says Kennedy. How are you sure? Asked Caleb. I lost my virginity to you Caleb you were my first says Kennedy. Liar says Caleb. You don't even know who the baby father is says Caleb. I fucking know it's you says Kennedy. It's not my package because I used protection says Caleb. So explain how this happened says Kennedy. Like I told you it's not my package it's some other fellow's problem and you are trying to tie me up says Caleb. Kennedy smacked Caleb on the face. Fuck your self billion times says Kennedy. It's your fault you don't know who is your bastard's father says Caleb. Don't call my baby bastard says Kennedy. He is one,a hopeless son of the bitch bastard with no future with a mother like you says Caleb. Kennedy slapped him again. The last thing Kennedy said was you'll regret this really really late.

Kennedy's home.
When Kennedy got home she told her parents what happened. That mother fucker needs a piece of my mind says Kennedy's mom. I don't know how you dated him says her brother Jerome. I swear if that kid does one more stupid thing I'll kill him says Leonardo. Calm down boys, harming that bastard won't solve anything their father said.

Caleb's home
Ding, ding
The door's bell was ringing and no one was home except Caleb and Brittany in his room. Where are you going babe? Asked Brittany. To check who is ringing the bell says Caleb. What the fuck are you doing here ?says Caleb in a pair of jeans. Don't talk to my daughter in that tone says Kennedy's father. Just leave me alone I don't care what you do with that bastard says Caleb. Oh so you know says Kennedy's father. Babe come back to bed says Brittany wrapping her arms around Caleb. You are totally correct we should leave this hopeless case alone says Kennedy's mother. Kennedy took off the locket Caleb gave her. I'm so happy for you too says Kennedy. Here this belongs to you now says Kennedy throwing the locket a Brittany.

Days later
Do you know what your son did to my daughter? Asked Kennedy's father. He told me everything that some girl is lying he is her baby's father reply's Caleb father. If you want child support or something the baby will need to get a DNA test reply's Caleb's mother. My daughter and her baby don't need pity reply's Kennedy's father.

Caleb what have you done? Asked his parents. Nothing reply's Caleb. To clean this whole situation me and your mother believe you should attend another college in California reply's Caleb father. When? Asked Caleb. How about in three days you leave asked Caleb's father. That's ok for me reply's Caleb.