Results

Caleb thought that Giorgio was playing around with him. What a friend, lying to me that Kennedy never cheated on me Caleb said to him self. Although, Caleb couldn't stop think about Giorgio's voice mail. While he was driving he had a car accident due to being drunk. He didn't remember what happened, but the only thing that didn't get destroyed was his cell phone.

Months later
I'm so stupid Caleb said out loud. when I go back to New York I'll go visit joe he is the only person who might know what Giorgio's voice mail means.
Are you feeling well? Caleb asked. I'm yeah, don't worry said Isabella. How can't I not worry, when your pregnancy is at high risk. I know Caleb, you just have to be optimistic that everything will be fine. I love our baby and you said Isabella to Caleb. Caleb just looked at Isabella. Don't worry, you don't have to say it back if you don't mean it. I do love you Caleb said hesitating.
Caleb decided he will stay with Isabella, and when he can he will go visit Joe in New York.
After five months Isabella gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl. Caleb didn't travel with Isabella and his children because she said she didn't feel good traveling with infants. On the other hand, Caleb hasn't travel to New York.

Six months later
I'll come back, I just want to see some of my old friends said Caleb. Okay, have fun but not too much said Isabella.

Yo man how you been? Asked Caleb. Great said Joe. How about you? Asked Joe. Great, and happy said Caleb. We haven't seen each other in a long time said Joe. Before I forget, around two years ago Giorgio left me a voice mail saying that" Kennedy never cheated on me and her son is also mine" this guy is crazy said Caleb. He is not, he was telling the truth to you said Joe. Yo please stop bluffing said Caleb. I'm surprised Giorgio told you the truth, Giorgio payed someone to kiss Kennedy and then told you she was cheating on you when she never did said Joe. It's not true said Caleb screaming. Yes it is, Giorgio did that because he liked Kennedy too said Joe. How can I believe you? Kennedy never told me anything said Caleb. I don't know what you did to her but she told me not to tell you said Joe. It can't be true said Caleb. Yo dude I'm sorry I didn't say anything before said Joe. Where the fuck does this motherfucker live at? Asked Caleb. I don't know said Joe, he moved away almost to years ago. Argh, Caleb was running his fingers through his hair, do you know where Kennedy lives? Asked Caleb. Yeah she was Giorgio's neighbor said Joe.

When Caleb got to Giorgio's and Kennedy's neighborhood he knocked in Giorgio's house. No one answered because no one lived there anymore. So he decided to knock on Kennedy's door but no one answered neither because no one lived there anymore.

I thought you said you would be out too much said Isabella. There was a change of plans said Caleb. So how did it go with your friends? Asked Isabella. I guess fine reply Caleb. Is there something wrong with you? asked Isabella. No, everything is fine said Caleb.

Six months later
Caleb couldn't stop think about Kennedy nor his son. Is it true what Giorgio and Joe, Caleb thought to himself. Why will joe lie to me? Asked Caleb to himself. Isabella I need to tell you something said Caleb. I have a son with another woman, but that happen years before I met you. Why didn't you tell me this before? Asked Isabella. I would of, but I didn't know about his existence until six months ago. So you cheated on me? Asked Isabella. No, I didn't like I said I met her before I met you the baby is around three years old I guess said Caleb. And reply Isabella. It's a long story said Caleb but I acted like a prick to the baby's mom and because of that I didn't get to see my son grow said Caleb. But I want to change that I want to be a part of his life said Caleb. So what are you going to do now? Asked Isabella. I don't know, I already went to where she lived but she doesn't live there anymore the only thing left to do is to hire a private detective to find her and my son said Caleb. And when you find him and her then what? Asked Isabella. I want to see him grow up and be a part of his life reply Caleb.

Finally I found them. Who are you? Asked the detective. Who are you? And answer my questions first if you like living said Jerome. You don't scare me reply the fat old detective. I don't said Jerome taking out a gun and point and the detective. I - I - I'm a private detective hire by Caleb Harrison to locate his lost son and mother reply the detective shaking and sweating. Did you find them? Asked Jerome. Y-yes reply the detective. How long did it took you to find them? Asked Jerome. About 2 years and 9 months reply the detective. I don't like harming people but I'll do it if I have to rely Jerome. You better go to your boss and tell him this is a lost case that you give up said Jerome. And if I don't? Asked the detective. Aw trying to play the hero? Asked Jerome. I'll blow your freaking brains and Caleb's family including yours reply Jerome. I don't play around so if I was you I'll do want I commanded you to do reply Jerome. Here this is for you said Jerome. Is 27 million dollars enough to quite your job and forget this ever happened? Asked Jerome. No sir I don't need your money, I'll do what you commanded me to do said the detective. Anyways here take this and disappear said Jerome.

The detective did what he was told to do.

Once again Caleb kept hiring different detectives and they kept saying and doing the same thing as the first detective, all of them having different but yet similar stories.

When Christopher was one year old and ten months Kennedy and Asher started to date.

When Christopher was seven years and 10 months old Kennedy and Asher got marry.

After living for one year together as a marry couple Kennedy got pregnant.

When Caleb turn ten years old his baby sister was born.

Years pass and still Caleb couldn't find his son nor Kennedy.