Giorgio

Giorgio was going to start his plan; to ruin Kennedy and Caleb's relationship.
A few days passed by.
Yo dude I have something to purpose to you said Giorgio. Ok shoot said Ryder. Ok you know there this girl name Kennedy with brown hair and blue eyes well she likes you said Giorgio. Well I know her and she said if I could hook you guys up. How does she look? Asked Ryder. Her this her said Giorgio showing him a photo of Kennedy. She is beautiful, I'll date her said Ryder. However, are you dumb or something, I know she has a boy friend in college and I know she doesn't like me, everyone knows that said Ryder. So what do you want or get to your point said Ryder . You just have to kiss her while I take pictures of you and her kissing said Giorgio. Why? Asked Ryder. I want her and her boyfriend to break up said Giorgio. You are jeaulous and like the girl and want to ruin her life said Ryder. Why? Can't you just man up and tell her you like her said Ryder. Cuz I don't freaking like her dude said Giorgio. Whatever dude I'm not doing that said Ryder. I'll pay you $670 dollars to do what I told you said Giorgio. Deal said Ryder. You must really like her to do this shit said Ryder. Giorgio just gave him a face. Anyways I'm getting pay to kiss a hot looking girl, that's a good deal said Ryder.
So when do I kiss the girl? Asked Ryder. Tomorrow said Giorgio in the hallway. How will you take the pic said Ryder if it's during school hours. I got my ways, but you can't tell anyone about our deal said Giorgio. Ok I promise said Ryder.
Next day in the hallway......
Hey is your name Kennedy? Asked Ryder. Why do you want to know asked Kennedy? Cuz of this said Ryder kissing her, he pushed her against the Conor lockers, so she would be able to leave. While Ryder was kissing Kennedy Giorgio took photos of them. Kennedy kicked Ryder in his private part and said freaking disgusting jerk then walked away. Giorgio just started to laugh. Here is $977 dollars Giorgio said giving them to Ryder. I thought you were paying me $670 dollars said Ryder. I know said Giorgio, the other part is for you to not get near Kennedy ever again to leave her alone. Cuz if you don't I hurt you said Giorgio. Ok man relax, I was doing what you told me plus she is your girl not mine said Ryder. With that Giorgio just walked away.
Once, Giorgio got home he uploaded the photos to Instagram.
Giorgio's text to Caleb the next day in the morning....
Yo dude I got to tell you something, where can we meet? 😁 ASAP
Caleb's text to Giorgio...
We can meet at school cuz Ima pick up Kennedy. So around 1:25 in da park from across da school.
Giorgio's text to Caleb...
Got it, see you then.....
Hey man, how you been asked Caleb to Giorgio. Fine dude, what bout you? Asked Giorgio to Caleb. Great reply Caleb. Yo I saw something in Instagram the other day and I don't know whether to show you or not said Giorgio. Show me said Caleb. But you can't get angry and assume things there is an explanation to everything said Giorgio. Oh ok man said Caleb. Look at this Giorgio said to Caleb showing him the Instagram photos of Ryder kissing Kennedy. That's Kennedy with some douche bag said Caleb, and they are kissing. I know said Giorgio, I guess someone saw them kissing and uploaded the pics to Instagram. What the fuck is this Caleb said. I don't know said Giorgio. I thought that you guys broke up or something, that's why I assumed they were kissing. No we didn't brake up yet said Caleb. What the fuck is she cheating on me asked Caleb. I did everything to make her happy and she told me that she loved me said Caleb. Saying I love you to someone is different from showing it said Giorgio. What she did doesn't show that she loves you said Giorgio. Aren't you going to go pick her up asked Giorgio. No said Caleb, Ima text her to meet me here after she comes out of school. Ok man, I have to getting going, don't do anything you'll regret said Giorgio. Go ahead and no I'll won't said Caleb. Supposedly Giorgio left but he was in the other side of the street waiting for Kennedy to come out.

Caleb's text to Kennedy.
Meet me in da park from across da school when u come out! (ASAP)

Kennedy's text to Caleb.
Hey jock, I will, I can't wait to see you. - love Kennedy..... 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😻😻😻😻❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋💋💋

What kind of joke is this said Caleb to himself. She still texts she loves me after kissing someone else Caleb thinks to himself.

1:55pm

Once, Kennedy got out of school at 1:55pm she went straight to meet Caleb, once she saw Caleb she ran to him and hugged and kissed him. Caleb didn't didn't do none of the two actions instead he just pushed her out of the way. What's wrong Caleb? Asked Kennedy. Seriously, what's wrong? Asked Caleb. Well your wrong, that's what's wrong you are wrong Kennedy said Caleb. What are you talking about? Asked Kennedy. Don't try to play" the I didn't do anything wrong" because you know what you did wrong said Caleb. No I don't know what I did wrong said Kennedy. Yes you do just admitted it said Caleb. No I don't, if you know just explain it to me then said Kennedy. What did you do at school yesterday? Asked Caleb. Class work reply Kennedy. If you say so says Caleb. Look I have something to show you says Caleb. He sticks his cellphone in front of Kennedy's face. It was photos of Ryder kissing Kennedy. I can explain it to you said Kennedy. That's what everyone says said Caleb. What I wasn't enough of a man to you in the bed or something said Caleb. That's not true says Kennedy. I don't know him said Kennedy. So that's why you kissed him says Caleb. No I didn't says Kennedy. Yeah that's why there is pictures of you kissing him all over Instagram says Caleb. Let me explain says Kennedy. I actually thought you were different from all the other girls said Caleb. I am says Kennedy. Let me exp------- Kennedy got cut off by Caleb kissing her. He wasn't kissing her like always soft and passionate. Instead, he was kissing her rough and fast. That's what you wanted says Caleb, and afterwards spits on the ground near Kennedy's shoe. You know what I want to break up with you says Caleb. Why don't you let me explain says Kennedy. Let's forget we ever dated or we ever met says Caleb. That's what you want ?asks Kennedy. Yes I do says Caleb. I can believe I said I love you, to a person like you says Caleb running his hands through his hair. What you mean a person like me says Kennedy. You know reply's Caleb. No I don't, just say it says Kennedy. A careless, cold hearted bitch like you says Caleb. I'm not a bitch says Kennedy. Yes you are, and everything that follows being a bitch says Caleb. Shut the fuck screams Kennedy, that's enough. You are right that's enough says Caleb, I regret saying I love you. Kennedy was so angry she slapped Caleb across the face over and over and punch him. Caleb just started to laugh and then grab Kennedy's hands to prevent her from punching him. Fuck you Caleb, if you want to break up then let's break up then, I don't freaking need you says Kennedy. Amusing says Caleb because I already did fucked you on your birthday do you remember. I regret doing that too says Caleb, you freaking disgust me. Then go fuck your self I don't care if you believe me or not says Kennedy. I don't freaking love you says Caleb. I don't give a fuck, do whatever you want with your life says Kennedy. Bye the loved one I hope I never see you again nor hear from you again. Likewise, freaking jock.