Guess ?

Giorgio guess who I saw his mother asked him? Um I don't know mom he replied back. My friend's niece, do you remember the one from the New Years party? she asked. Oh I think her name is Kennedy Giorgio's mom said. Yeah was all Giorgio said. She looks so different and more prettier his mom said. She didn't get prettier she looks beautiful Giorgio's mom said. Eww mom that girl is fat and ugly Giorgio said. You're being mean Giorgio, she is not ugly she is actually skinny and tall his mom said. Still mom I don't like her Giorgio said. Who? said you like her said Giorgio's mom. I'll like you to date her or at least a girl like her Giorgio's mom said. Mom, I don't date ugly girls Giorgio said. Ok whatever, but you know who will like to date a girl like that said Giorgio's mom your cousin Robert. That was the last thing Giorgio's mom said and left. Eww Robert and Kennedy Giorgio thought. Giorgio and Robert didn't get along. Robert was at least 6'2 with brown hair and hazel eyes, and he got any girl he wanted when he wanted. Fuck Robert and Kennedy ,Giorgio said to himself.

WEEKS LATER.....
Giorgio I saw Kennedy again said his mom. You did he said. Yeah and she wasn't by herself his mom said. She was with a young boy she said, they were holding hands and honestly he is a good looking guy his mom said. Is he tall with brown hair and blue eyes? Giorgio asked. Yeah his mom said. Oh I know him Giorgio said. Well she doesn't have a bad taste was all his mom said.

Giorgio room.....
Man why can't you just let them be happy and together said Joe. Cuz I don't feel like it said Giorgio. You know what said Joe, you are jealous of Caleb dating Kennedy. Wait let me finish you like Kennedy, you fell for her without you even knowing, now you want her. That's not freaking true said Giorgio. Yes it is said Joe, then why do you want them to break up? You see I'm right, whatever dude it's your problem you are just to stubborn to admit you like her said Joe. I'm leaving dude makeup your mind said Joe. What the fuck is Joe talking about Giorgio said to himself. I'm not jealous of Caleb and Kennedy dating nor do I like that ugly pig said Giorgio to himself. I'm going to make them break up Giorgio thought to himself.