Surpirse

It's was already Christmas Eve and Kennedy and her family are in there way to her aunt house.

When Kennedy and her family got to her aunt and uncle house she greeted all of her family members.

It was around 9:13 when Kennedy started to eat. She and her cousins were eating and fooling around when the bell rang. Her aunt went to open the and lead her guest to the dinning room. Kennedy was laughing with her cousins when she saw someone enter the dinning room it was Giorgio and his family. She tried to remain calm and normal like he didn't have an affect on her. However, that wasn't in her older guy cousins plans. In contrast, when Giorgio entered the dinning room he heard laughing and when he saw who the laughing belonged to he just rolled his eyes and thought omg why her why she has to be her and ruin Christmas for me. When John saw Giorgio enter the dinning room he decided to tease his younger cousin Kennedy. Some of Kennedys' cousin who knew Giorgio greeted him. Once, John sat back down John told Kennedy look your boyfriend came, that's your Christmas present from me to you. On the other hand, Kennedy gave him the stink eye and a straight face. Likewise, Kennedy's cousin Vinny decided to tease her too. He told Kennedy he isn't that your boyfriend go hug and greet him. Kennedy turned a crimson red the same color as the table cloth. Kennedy reply back ha eww no that's not my boyfriend I don't even  like him I don't even know him plus I don't date guys ugly like him. Vinny just started to chuckle hard and loud. As a result, of Vinny's hard loud chuckle he got in trouble, his mom told him to stop that he looked like a crazy man. Kennedy cousins kept teasing her except her cousin Arnold. He told his brothers and cousins to stop teasing her, that she was to little to have a boyfriend plus he'll beat up Giorgio for dating Kennedy. Kennedy cousins stopped teasing her and changed the subject.

Afterwards, after everyone finished eating the grown ups went to the living room to chat and dance. The younger children went to the hallways to play and the teenagers and young adults went to another room to talk,fool around, listen to music, or play the play station.

Giorgio mom wanted Kennedy's aunt to introduce Kennedy to Giorgio but, Giorgio's mom asked him first he got angry. Giorgio told his mom no that he didn't want to get introduced to Kennedy that she was a ugly chubby duck.  Giorgio's mom got angry and she told him not to be rude to the younger girl. That Kennedy looked like a nice decent girl, not liked the girls he dated or hanged around with. Also, Giorgio's mom told him he should date a girl like Kennedy or date Kennedy. Giorgio's response was I don't like her and I don't date ugly fat girls like her. Also, he only dates model looking girls. His mom just started to laugh she said so you like short, fake blondes, slut girls. Giorgio said if you want to put it that way then yes. The last thing Giorgio's mom told him was you know she's only 14 years old going on to 15 years old she will change and grow meaning losing weight looking better. One day you'll notice that girl and chase her around but she will just do the same thing you are doing to her. Giorgio said never ever will that happen.

It was already late when people started taking photos and selfies.

Giorgio's mom hauled at him and Kennedy's aunt hauled at her. Giorgio's mom and Kennedy's aunt made Giorgio and Kennedy take a photo together. When the photos were taken Giorgio just had a straight angry face on while Kennedy just had a blank expressionless face on.

After time around 3 or 4 in the morning people started to go home and the part finished at 5:00 am.