Like your eyes

It's the next day.
It was at 6:55am when Kennedy's mom walked into her bedroom. Honey I'm leaving to work be safe I'll be back at 5:00. Ok mommy reply Kennedy I'll will. Your brother Jake will be back home at 2:25pm.
Beep Kennedy alarm clock rang.
It was already 7:15 Kennedy decided to wake up.
The first thing she did was do her bed and Clean up her bedroom. Secondly, go into the kitchen and get her self something to eat. Afterwards she cleaned up the dishes she used. It was 8:45am when she got in the shower. At 9:57am Kennedy came out of the shower. She started to get change for her date with Caleb. She decided to put on a sunflower dress with white flats and to do Ariana Grande hairstyle half up-do. It was 11:45 when Kennedy finished getting ready she remembered something. She remembered her mother telling her that her brother Jake will arrive home at 2:25.
Kennedy decided to call Caleb.
At the first ring Caleb answered his cell phone.
Sorry Caleb but, we have an issue my older brother Jake will arrive home at 2:25. Um don't worry about it. Are ready for our date?Caleb asked. Yes Kennedy said I just finished. Okay I'm about to finish getting ready I'll go pick you at 12:10.Bye beautiful. Bye baby reply Kennedy.
Exactly at 12:10 Caleb was outside Kennedy's building door. Hey beautiful I'm outside waiting for you. Ok I'll be down jock reply Kennedy. Kennedy got her brown cross body bag and headed downstairs. When Caleb was waiting for Kennedy to come down two girls just eye rape him. Caleb though they were horrendous and he felt awkward so he pretended to be busy doing something on his cellphone. Once Kennedy came down she ran into Caleb's arms. He hugged her back. In dismay, Caleb kissed Kennedy in front of the two girls. The two girls look like they were going to explode. Once Caleb and Kennedy pulled back Caleb told Kennedy my beautiful girl I have something for you. I don't what you'll think about it but when I saw it made me think about you said Caleb. And I knew I had to get it for you Caleb said lastly. Caleb handed Kennedy a bag. Kennedy said thank you. Go ahead and open it said Caleb. Kennedy pulled out a blue stuffed teddy bear with a blue bow. Aww it's so cute Kennedy said. Your welcome Caleb said. It reminds me of your beautiful blue ocean eyes Caleb reply. Thank you very much Kennedy said. Your welcome said Caleb. How about a kiss to repay me said Caleb. I can said Kennedy. Kennedy stood up on her tip toes and kissed Caleb softly and passionately. I also got you something said Kennedy. She got a small box from her purse and headed it to Caleb. Caleb opened the box and saw a picture frame with a picture of him and Kennedy.
Caleb and Kennedy were holding hands walking in the street. Since we don't have that much time I had to improvise said Caleb. That's ok as long I'm with you I'm happy Kennedy said. They walk for minutes, but talked on their way to their destination. Around 12:40 they arrived to their destination. Ok close your eyes said Caleb to Kennedy. Ok, wait do I have to?she asked. Yes you do he reply back. Ok I will. Caleb placed his hand on Kennedy's waist to guide her. Ok you can open your eyes Caleb said. Wow it's so beautiful said Kennedy. Beautiful just like you reply Caleb. Caleb took Kennedy to a near park. He fixed everything to surprise her. He place a red picnic blanket on the ground. He put rose petals around the blanket. Food and drinks on the center of the blanket. After they were done eating they talked. Lastly, they decided to just lay down on the blanket and look up at the sky. Caleb and Kennedy fingers were intertwined. Beep beep....... It time to leave said Kennedy. Wait but before we go how about a goodbye kiss said Caleb. Um I don't know said Kennedy. Don't make me tickle you said Caleb. Pff I'm not scare of you or anyone else said Kennedy. Then I'm not letting you go said Caleb. I don't ----------Caleb got cut off by Kennedy. Kennedy crashed her lips into Caleb's. She pulled away. Oh you trick me said Caleb. I already kissed you c'mon let's leave. Oh ok said Caleb.