Befriend

Yo dude you're shitting me ight? Said Joe. No I'm not I wish I was reply Giorgio. Kennedy and caleb have a son together said Giorgio once again. How come he didn't told no one about it? Asked Joe. I don't know reply Giorgio. The only thing Kennedy said was ' I don't like talking about it' said Giorgio. So now what? Asked Joe. Ima befriend her said Giorgio. I thought you didn't like her? Asked Joe. You liar you do like her said Joe. I thought you said " I prefer to die before I date that monster" said Joe. That was a long time ago reply Giorgio. Now she is eighteen going on to nineteen said Giorgio plus she looks banging hot now. So you don't care she has a baby with Caleb? Asked Joe. Not really, plus me and Caleb are friends but not close close friends reply Giorgio. Maybe I even become Christopher's new step- dad reply Giorgio. You are crazy reply Joe. How about Kennedy doesn't like you anymore? Asked Joe. What the fuck of course she loves me reply Giorgio. I don't believe so cuz she looked really happy with Caleb when they were dating, before you ruined it said Joe. I know she still loves me and if she doesn't I'll make her love me again said Giorgio. You should of seen her said Giorgio, she is taller, way skinnier, with big boobs and looks like a super model. Wow reply Joe.

The next day
Kennedy and was outside her house waiting for her mom to come down stairs. She had Christopher in his stroller. Hey said Giorgio. Hi reply Kennedy. What's up little man? Asked Giorgio to Christopher. Christopher had a straight face and started crying. Aw don't cry said Kennedy picking up Christopher and balancing him on her hips. He does look like Caleb said Giorgio. Kennedy gave Giorgio a face. Yo sorry reply Giorgio. Can I carry him? Asked Giorgio. He doesn't really like strangers reply Kennedy. Then how about I become your friend said Giorgio. If you want to said Kennedy. I'll love to said Giorgio. Ok friend I'll talk to you later because I have to get going said Kennedy. Okay reply Giorgio. Once Kennedy and her mom were a good distance away from their house Kennedy's mom question her. So what were you guys talking about? Asked her mom. Nothing reply Kennedy. Nothing at all said her mom. He just said he wants to be my friend reply Kennedy. Do you still like him? Asked her mom. No I don't reply Kennedy with a serious face.

Weeks later
Weeks and days pass by and Giorgio and Kennedy started to get to know each other.