It can't be true

It was already wensday and Kennedy hasn't gone to school for two days.
I haven't got my period over a month Kennedy thought to herself. Did me and that jerk use a condom? Kennedy though to herself. No it can't be true, no it's not true Kennedy said. I'm just really late like always Kennedy said.
It was already Friday and Kennedy and her parents had to go talk with the principal at her school. However,both of her parents were to busy to attend so no one went. I have the best parents in the world Kennedy said out loud sarcastically.
At 5:45 pm Kennedy's mom arrived home from work. Hi honey did you behave? Asked her mom. Of course mom reply Kennedy. Mom can you take me to Manhattan to buy new clothes and shoes? Asked Kennedy. Sorry honey but I can't I'm busy but I'll give you money reply her mom. Is $5,000 dollars ok asked her mom. Yes mom thank you reply Kennedy.
Diner time
When were we supposed to meet the principal? Asked her father. Today dad at 10:45 am reply Kennedy. You should of told us her mother said. I did, I even remind you about it in the night said Kennedy. Oh don't worry about it said her father we just postponed it.
Hey Asher it me Kennedy do you want to go to Manhattan? Yeah sure ,when? asked Asher. Tomorrow Saturday at 12:35 reply Kennedy,ok I'll pick you up said Kennedy.
Next day
So why did you asked me to go shopping with you ?asked Asher. Um Gina and the girls are busy reply Kennedy. So I'm the rebound reply Asher. No of course not reply Kennedy. Just joking reply Asher. I figured you'll come shopping with your mom said Asher. You thought wrong I asked her and she said she was busy said Kennedy. Oh reply Asher. Yeah said Kennedy. So were do you want to go first? Asked Asher. How about the Levi store reply Kennedy. Okay reply Asher. Do you want ice cream ?asked Asher. Its the end of January and you asked me if I want ice cream when it's 33 degrees says Kennedy. Yeah do you says Asher. You have to get used to the winter when you are from New York says Asher. I know, ok reply's Kennedy. So you do want ice cream? Asked Asher. Yes let's go buy some, but where? Asked Kennedy. I don't know we look for a place says Asher. Lol Caleb you are so funny says Brittany. I know you want this says Asher to Kennedy. No I don't I'm perfectly fine with my vanilla and sprinkle ice cream says Kennedy. You are so unoriginal says Asher. Like you are says Kennedy. Yes I am reply's Kennedy. Kennedy and Asher kept walking. While they kept walking they saw Caleb with Brittany holding hands. You are so cute says Brittany. C'mon try it says Asher. Eww no, it has peanut butter I don't like peanut butter says Kennedy. C'mon try it Asher kept saying. Ok if I'll make you stop bothering me then I will says Kennedy. Kennedy grabbed Asher's ice cream and started to run towards the trash can however,she bumped into someone and got them dirty with the ice cream. Oh I'm so sorry said Kennedy cleaning the person jacket. It's ok don't worry about said the person looking down at Kennedy. The person started to help clean his jacket with Kennedy. Yo bae said Brittany let's get going. Go ahead if you want Caleb said. I will reply Brittany. Ms. It's ok I'll clean it up by myself said Caleb. Like I said I'm really sorry said Kennedy looking up this time. You said Caleb. Yes me reply Kennedy. Kennedy just walked away from Caleb. You're here with another costumer I assumed said Caleb. Don't freaking talk to her like that said Asher. Asher I can handle this myself said Kennedy. How about you and your slut? Says Kennedy. Mind your own business says Kennedy. C'mon Asher let's leave says Kennedy. I'm sorry about what happened back there says Kennedy. You have to stop apologizing for everything says Asher. So when is your football game? Asked Kennedy. Thursday at 5:00pm the usual place responds Asher. Are you coming? Asked Asher. I don't know says Kennedy. Come, your always at home says Asher. Let me think about it says Kennedy. When Kennedy and Asher were in the train he asked her if she wanted him to bring her homework and class notes . She said yes.
Wednesday
My period hasn't come what I do? Kennedy talks to herself. Kennedy decided she'll go to the pharmacy to buy a pregnancy test. Kennedy bought 3 pregnancy test just in case. $34.00 dollars said the cashier. Kennedy gave her $50.00 keep the change said Kennedy. Kennedy went home and did the test three times all of them came out positive. These shits don't even work said Kennedy pregnant women get morning sickness I don't have any morning sickness.

Diner time
Mom something stinks in here says Kennedy. I don't smell nothing smelly says Kennedy's mom. Kennedy was eating like a pig. Didn't you ate anything the whole day says Kennedy's brother Jerome. Of course I did says Kennedy. You are pigging out says her brother back. Slow down says her brother Leonardo. Shut up says Kennedy. Dad you see Jerome and Leonardo are calling me pig says Kennedy. Jerome and Leonardo leave your sister alone says their father.

The next day
I look like a zombie says Kennedy looking at herself at the mirror. How are you feeling? Says her brother Leonardo through the phone. Um like a zombie reply's Kennedy. I told you not to eat like a pig say her brother. I'll check up on you later, take care says her brother. Oh ok you too says Kennedy. Kennedy threw up 7 times already.