Mother fucker

Once Kennedy got home she told her cousin violet what happened. When Kennedy was telling violet what Giorgio called her violet changed to all different colors. Violet said that mother fuck wants to get jump. I'ma tell my crew to jump his ass tomorrow after school. He needs a piece of my wild mind violet said. No I don't want to get you in trouble Kennedy told violet. I just want your advice Kennedy added. Well first of all you shouldn't feel bad if that mother fucker doesn't like you because you are way out of his league violet said. Secondly, he is the horrendous monster beast no one likes. Thirdly, he doesn't doesn't deserve you. Fourth, fuck him, forget about him, you are way to beautiful to waste your time on a piece of a good for nothing wimp violet said lastly.

Kennedy just sat down in the chair listening and absorbing what her cousin violet told her. Violet is correct Kennedy though I'm her head. You know what Violet you are correct I should forget about that good for nothing wimp I'm way too out of his league. That stupid innocent crush I had on him is long gone it doesn't exist anymore Kennedy said. That's right Violet said. This is the me no,mother fucking bitch messes with the queen bee fuck him, forget him, forget all that shit and everything else Kennedy said. I'm going to live my life how I want and do whatever I want when I want Kennedy said. I'm forget everything. That's my cousin I'm talking about Violet said, both Kennedy and Violet started to laugh. Well one last thing don't forget about the people you love and care for or the people who love you Violet said to Kennedy. Of course not Kennedy said. But most importantly don't forget about mama which is moa Violet said joking. Of course not Kennedy said laughing.

Kennedy and Violet laugh and hugged each other.