Fuck him He can go fuck him self

****😳 picture of Caleb-----!!!> what you think about him?

Three days later Giorgio and his friend joe were in the hallway talking about Kennedy and Caleb.

Yo I don't know what Caleb sees in that girl? She is too tall for a girl, ugly, fat, and doesn't have no sense of style. Giorgio said to joe. OMG stop talking about her joe said if you don't like her why are you always talking about her then ?joe asked Giorgio. Of course I don't like that elephant Giorgio said, I'm just trying to make a point Giorgio. Then I'm not telling you who Caleb likes then Giorgio said. Who Caleb likes? Joe asked Giorgio. I'm not telling you Giorgio said. You told me to stop talking about her Giorgio reply. Who? Wait is it that girl Kennedy? Joe asked Giorgio. Yeah dude that one Giorgio said. It's pretty obvious joe said. He is like 6 feet something and she is 5 feet 10 joe said. Kennedy isn't as ugly as make her sound joe said. What you think she is pretty? Giorgio asked joe. Yeah I think she is pretty and cute joe said. But she is not my type, she is your girlfriend joe told Giorgio. Eww fuck no, no now, not tomorrow, not ever ever in my life will she be my girlfriend Giorgio said. I prefer to kiss the floor or become homeless than ever date that horrendous creature Giorgio said. I even prefer to jump off a building or kill my self Giorgio added. That was too harsh joe said. Why are you so mean to Kennedy?it's not like she ever done something bad to you joe told Giorgio. Cuz I freaking feel like it Giorgio respond back. Why why is everyone always taking her side Giorgio asked joe. All I'm saying is I think you like Kennedy or are starting to like her but you are just in denial, one day you'll want her but she won't want your guts and you'll feel how you are making her feel. Go to hell Giorgio said to joe. Ok ok I'm going to stop talking about that fats ass.

All those things Giorgio said about Kennedy, without knowing Kennedy heard them.

Those horrible things Giorgio said about Kennedy made her self esteem lower and made her sad and angry. She felt like crying not for saying he didn't like her but the other things he said about her.