Later

Argh how could she have done that to me said Caleb to himself. Fuck her and everything else.
What the fuck is wrong with him, he can go screw himself says Kennedy. Argh I hate him Kennedy screams. Kennedy jumped on her and saw the teddy bear he gave to her. She grabbed the teddy and walked to the direction of her desk and also grabbed a pair of scissors. Kennedy cut the teddy bear apart and threw it to the garbage.
In two days it was supposed to be Kennedy and Caleb 10 month anniversary.
Two days later...
Text from Gina(Kennedy's friend) to Kennedy..
Yo girl sorry but u have 2 see this with ur own eyes 2 forget that piece of shit👏🙏💪🙊🙀😶😡😠 n dnt get back wiff him.... Go 2 his facebook profile n press da first video then da second. Sorry 😁😁😔😢
Kennedy's text to Gina
Kk thanks I will..!.!.!!..!😎
Kennedy went into facebook then into Caleb's profile. She clicked the first video. It was a video of Caleb. Caleb was dancing with different girls and making out with them too. One girl in particular stuck out the most it was a girl that didn't like Kennedy because she also had feelings for Caleb. I have always loved you, forget about that hoe said the other girl. Kennedy is that you said a drunken Caleb. No I'm Brittany, but I'll be Kennedy if you want me to or anyone else you want me to. Eww get away from me said a drunken Caleb pushing her away. Yo someone get this psycho away from me said Caleb. Then the video finished. Then Kennedy clicked the other video it was about Caleb too. Caleb was laying down on a sofa drinking beer with a girl giving him a lap dance. What's wrong with you? Asked a voice. You know said Caleb. A girl broke your heart asked the voice. Is it that obvious said Caleb. Tell me about this girl? Asked the voice. Kennedy cheated on me with some dick head said Caleb. But the worst is I still love her after everything said Caleb. Forget about that chick said the girl who was giving Caleb a lap dance. Caleb kept drinking but this time he was drinking rum. The girl was unbuttoning his shirt and kissing him on his neck. Out of no where Caleb just fainted. Bae, babe what's wrong with you, wake up said the girl. What's wrong with him, he doesn't wake up says the girl. Shit says the voice, take him to the hospital he is having a reaction to all the different types of alcohol he drank. With that the video finished.
What the fuck is this says Kennedy. It was 3:45am and she was on Facebook. She looked at the time the video was uploaded it was uploaded at 3:15 am. Who was recording while this was happening? Kennedy asked to herself. Kennedy couldn't just go to the hospital to see Caleb because she doesn't know which hospital he is in secondly, she is a minor she just turned 17 years old lastly, her parents wouldn't allow her to nor Caleb would be happy when he wakes up to see her there. After all he did say he didn't wanted to see me or hear from me ever again. I just hope that jerk is fine and doesn't die Kennedy though to herself.
Monday at school..
What a bitch she is, she cheated on him, she is the causes he did what he did, were some of the things people at school were whispering about Kennedy. Yo bitch turn around said Brittany. Brittany went and pulled Kennedy by her shoulder to make her face her. Don't ever freaking touch me in your dame life Kennedy said. Oh look I'm scared says Brittany. Well you should be reply's Kennedy. Cuz of you freaking bitch Caleb almost die Brittany screams. Lower your tone when you're talking to me and its not my fault he is so freaking dumb says Kennedy. Son of the bitch you take that back says Brittany. Brittany was going to slap Kennedy but Kennedy grabbed her hand in time. However, Brittany was to slow and Kennedy slapped Britney and punched her straight in the face and in her neck causing her to lose balance. Kennedy straddle Brittany listen up bitch the only bitch in this school is you and don't ever in your fucked up life call me son of the bitch cuz that's your whole generations job. You respect me and my family says Kennedy slapping Brittany over and over harder each time. Lastly, it's not my fault that Caleb almost die cuz I wasn't with him at the time nor did I force him to drink you freaking thot says Kennedy. Kennedy's guy friends Asher pulled Kennedy away from Kennedy. Let go of me Asher, I'm not done with this good for nothing cuz she isn't even trash cuz trash was something before it became trash said Kennedy. Look how badly you hurt her reply Asher. Kennedy looked at Brittany was bleeding from all her face, her shirt was all ripped and her hair was all over the place. What the fuck all of you pot heads are looking at go where the fuck you suppose to be at Kennedy scream at them. Get of her piece of shits and don't freaking bother her nor get near her to harm her cuz Ima sent you into coma screamed Asher. Oh and non of you open your mouths about what you saw cuz pay back is a bitch says Asher. C'mon let's leave this place Asher says. Once Kennedy and Asher got far away from school Kennedy told him thanks for everything you did for me and sticking up for me. Don't worry about it, that's what friends are for and we are best friends says Asher. Aren't you going to tell me what happened between you and him? Asked Asher. We broke up three days ago on Friday after school he accused me of cheating on me with some guy says Kennedy. Keep going on says Asher. You know the rest he's in the hospital says Kennedy. So is that everything or is there more I should know of says Asher. No that's pretty much everything reply's Kennedy. Ok if you say so says Asher. So you are just going to give up on him that fast says Asher. Um what? Asked Kennedy. You heard me perfectly and clear reply's Asher back. I'm not giving up I just realized I need someone better than him reply's Kennedy. Someone like who? Asked Asher. Someone who respects me and believes in me and hears me out reply's Kennedy. Little Kennedy you still have some growing to do says Asher seriously then laughing. I'm just kidding what you just said is right, you deserve someone better than him reply's Asher. Oh good that your in my side reply's Kennedy laughing too.

Where have you been? Mom and dad what are you doing here so early? Asked Kennedy. We asked a question first and you'll answer our question first reply's Kennedy's dad. At was at school reply's Kennedy. Liar, no you weren't your just called that you just left the building reply's her mom. Cuz mostly everyone in that school is all up in my ass reply's Kennedy. That's not a way to respond to your mother says Kennedy father. Ok sorry I'm just saying the truth says Kennedy. They also said we have an appointment with your principal her father reply's back. Do you know why, he asked. Um no, wait I do I got into a fight with a girl who kept bothering me since freshman year reply's Kennedy. I'm been serious says her father. Me to dad, she wanted to hit me and I didn't let that bitch hit me reply's Kennedy. Why asked her mother. Cuz she was saying things about me that aren't true reply's Kennedy. Do you also know what they said when they called that you can't attend school says Kennedy's mom. It's because what I told you mom and dad reply's Kennedy. So tomorrow when no one is home you are staying here and are not going nowhere says her father. Where am I supposed to go? reply's Kennedy. I'm being serious says her father now go to your bedroom.