Summer in NYC

School was already over and summer vacation already started.

In the month of June Caleb graduated.

However, Caleb and Kennedy didn't attend prom because her parents don't know they are dating. Plus they'll freak out since she is only 16 and Caleb is 18.

Kennedy lived in a apartment with her older brothers and parents. Her oldest brother worked, the second oldest attended college, and her parents worked.

So, when Kennedy was alone she and Caleb would go out to the park or to take a walk.

Are you nervous about your first day at college? Kennedy asked Caleb. Um maybe he responded. Don't be she told him, and hugged him. They were in the park with their fingers interwind.

When they were stopped by Giorgio. What's up man Giorgio said. You know I been busy, likewise Caleb responded. You want to play soccer ?asked Giorgio. Um I'm actually her with Kennedy Caleb reply back. No it's ok if you want go ahead and join the game, I'll stay and watch Kennedy reply. Are you sure? Caleb asked. Yes I'm sure Kennedy reply. Are you positive ?Caleb asked again. Yes I'm positive Kennedy reply again. I don't wan-- Caleb got cut off by Kennedy crashing her lips to his. Since she was way shorter than him she was on her tipped toes pulling him by his collar. He instantly wrapped his hands around her waist. Kennedy pulled back and said go ahead and play I'll wait for you and watch you play, now go have fun. Your wish is my commend reply Caleb. Giorgio like always just rolled his eyes. Ok man I'll wait for you on the field said Giorgio. Ok I'll be there in a few reply Caleb. Go and kick there ass Kennedy whispered in Caleb's ear. I will reply Caleb. But, before leaving to play he gently push Kennedy against a tree and started to kiss her softly and passionately. Minutes pass by Kennedy and Caleb didn't notice until Giorgio yelled are you coming man or what? Caleb and Kennedy pulled apart.

So dude your in Brandon's team Giorgio said. Ok man reply Caleb.

Giorgio and Caleb were playing against each other.

The first round was tied 3-3.

Then the last round was 4-9 .

Caleb's team won, Kennedy came running down the field and jumped into Caleb's arms. Caleb whispered you see I told you I'll win into Kennedy's ear. He also spinned her around.

After the game Caleb walked Kennedy back home.

Bye see you tomorrow Caleb said. Bye see you tomorrow reply Kennedy. They kiss for what's seem like minutes then pulled apart.

You do know what's tomorrow right ?both Kennedy and Caleb asked at the same time. Yes Caleb reply. Of course reply Kennedy, being more specific she said it's our anniversary.

By ready at 12:45 Caleb said to Kennedy. Why? She asked. It's a surprise he said if I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise would it. Of course it will still be said Kennedy. So can you be ready at 12:45 said Caleb again. Yes reply Kennedy. Well I have to get going Caleb said. Ok bye Kennedy said. I'll text you to let you know I arrived home Caleb said. Ok bye Kennedy said.

Beep beep-----
Beep beep-------- Kennedy's cell phone buzzed. It was a text message from Caleb saying he arrived home already.
It said ....
Beautiful, I already arrived home. I can't wait until tomorrow.

Kennedy reply back......
😊☺️😉😘 me too I can't wait until tomorrow.

Honey I'm home said Kennedy's mom.

Sorry I have to go. See you tomorrow. Goodnight babe. My mom already arrived home and soon my rest of my family will arrive too. 😊☺️😎😇💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋 texted Kennedy back to Caleb.

It's ok. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight amore mio. Sweet dreams beautiful. 😘😚😄😃😀😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💘💘 Caleb texted back.