We are back!!!

September came again and school started again.

Giorgio was in 12 grade and Kennedy was in 10 grade.

Since Giorgio was in 12 grade he was a senior meaning he and Kennedy didn't see each other.

Giorgio was in the cafeteria with his friends when Kennedy and her friends enter the lunchroom. All Giorgio did was roll his eyes. Giorgio friend joe knew about Giorgio and his problem with Kennedy. Joe told Giorgio look at your torment. Giorgio just gave him a stink eye. Kennedy and her friends sat two tables across from were Giorgio and his friends were siting. Yo man what are you looking at? Giorgio asked his friend Caleb. At her Caleb said who her? Giorgio asked. The girl that's on the lunch line with the other girls Caleb said. The tall brown headed with blue eyes Caleb said. The one with big boobs, the short one,or the skinny one Giorgio asked Caleb. Non of those girls, I'm talking about their friend with the messy lose hair and grey and blue Jordan's Caleb said. Giorgio just gave his friend a dirty face and said ew she's ugly and fat. Caleb said no she not, she not too fat nor too skinny she is perfect for me celeb said lastly. You sound so silly talking like that Giorgio told Caleb. I don't give a fuck caleb said. Have you talked to her?Giorgio asked Caleb. No Caleb said. Do you know her name? Giorgio asked Caleb. No Caleb said. Man you don't know nothing about this girl, how the fuck you like her Giorgio asked? Cuz I like her celeb reply back.