Yes

It was already April.

Caleb decided that he will do something special for Kennedy.

Caleb decided he will ask out Kennedy. He wasn't real sure what her answer will be, but he is willing to try to win her over. Even though they are great friends.

Kennedy on the other hand, started to like Caleb. She forgot all about Giorgio. When Caleb was around he always seemed to make her smile and laugh a lot. Besides, she thinks Caleb looks cute.

Hey Kennedy, how you been? Asked Caleb. Fine reply Kennedy. You know what's today? asked Kennedy. Um what? Asked Caleb. Your birthday silly goose of course Kennedy said. Oh yeah reply Caleb. I totally forgot Caleb added. Sure you did reply Kennedy. Well since it's my birthday don't I get birthday hugs reply Caleb. Of course you do get birthday hugs reply Kennedy.

Aww isn't that cute said Brandon. Brandon,joe,and Giorgio were at the end of the hallway watching Caleb and Kennedy hug. It does look cute joe added joe . Giorgio like always just rolled his eyes.
Brandon notice Giorgio roll his eyes and told him stop hating. Giorgio smirk and said I'm not hating.

Happy birthday Caleb
,Kennedy said while hugging him. Thank you very much whisper Caleb in Kennedy's ear. Which made Kennedy blush. While Kennedy and Caleb were pulling away from each other, they stopped and just looked into each other's eyes. I have something to ask you said Caleb. What? Asked Kennedy. I know we only known each other for three months and it might not be a long time but, I wanted to tell you I really really like you Caleb said. This only made Kennedy blush even more and made her whole face turn Crimson. Wait before you say anything Caleb said let me finish telling you this. You are really special to me,you mean everything to me, and you are the most unique beautiful girl I ever met Caleb said while looking straight at Kennedy's eyes. I want to ask you if you want to be my girlfriend? Caleb ask Kennedy. I do,want to be your girlfriend reply Kennedy. So is that a yes ask Caleb. Of course I'll love to be your girlfriend said Kennedy. Caleb just smile at Kennedy. He kissed her right cheek. So now you are my girl said Caleb. Yes reply Kennedy smiling back at him. Caleb kept his hands around Kennedy's waist and pulled her closer to him, and Kennedy wrapped her smaller arms around his neck. Since, he was way taller then her he tower her. Caleb tilted his head to the opposite side of Kennedy's head when he was pushed over. joe and Giorgio both had to use their strength to push Caleb over. Brandon said no kissing in the hallway you two have to keep it Pg13. So aren't you going to introduce us Brandon said to Caleb. So this is Brandon,joe,and Giorgio. Hey nice meeting you said Brandon. Likewise, said Kennedy. Hi joe said. Hey reply Kennedy. By this time Caleb was already towering Kennedy and had his grip on her waist. What's up dude Giorgio said. Joe and Brandon mimic Giorgio "what's up dude". Brandon said don't worry about him, he doesn't know how to speak to decent girls. This is my girlfriend Kennedy,Caleb said introducing her to his friends. We'll see you around guys Brandon said. Bye said Caleb and Kennedy.