Asher

Hey said Asher hugging Kennedy. Hi said Kennedy hugging Asher back. So are you ready to go? Asked Asher. Yeah reply Kennedy. Where is Christopher? Asked Asher. Actually, he is sleeping said Kennedy. If you want we can stay? Asked Asher. No that's ok we can still go said Kennedy smiling at Asher. Yo what's up ?said Giorgio. Hi said Kennedy waving at Giorgio. Were are you heading to? Asked Giorgio. To the park to run reply Kennedy. Oh Giorgio this is my best friend Asher and Asher this is my neighbor Giorgio. Nice to meet you said Asher sticking his hand out. Nice to meet you too said Giorgio shaking Asher's hand. Asher was as tall as Caleb at around 6'31/2 however, Giorgio was around 5'10having to look up to Asher. See yah around said Giorgio. Ok bye said Kennedy.

It looks like that guy likes you said Asher. Who? Giorgio asked Kennedy. No he doesn't reply Kennedy. It's obvious by the way he acts said Asher. Well I don't like him reply Kennedy. C'mon give me a piggy back ride said Kennedy whining, you made me run like 10 miles already. Okay said Asher rolling his eyes. Ay don't roll your eyes at me said Kennedy. Ok princess said Asher.

Asher's house

As your older brother I am telling you to go after her before it's too late. I don't even know if she likes me said Asher. And you will never know if you don't ask her out said Asher's older brother. How long have you know her ? Since we were 14 years old reply Asher . I felt jealous about how her neighbor was looking at her,I know he likes her said Asher. Likewise, go after her now that she is single before she gets taken said Asher's older brother.