Three days straight

After many weeks Giorgio and Kennedy still hasn't seen each other.

It was already the last week of October, and Halloween was on Friday.

Once again, Kennedy was walking with one of her friends, when she was looking for Giorgio. When she turned her head to her right she saw Giorgio. Giorgio was standing by the elevator with someone else. Kennedy and Giorgio looked at each other but, looked away later. Giorgio went to the direction Kennedy came from and Kennedy went up to the fourth floor.

When Kennedy was in her last period class she told her friends she saw Giorgio. One of Kennedy's friend Gabby said how come she always saw him and she never did. Kennedy just started to laugh at her friend.

When Kennedy was going up the stairs of the train station they told her to go through the door instead of swiping her metro card. The guy who told her was holding the door, he told her aren't you going to say thank you? So Kennedy turned around and faked smile and said thank you.

When she was on the platform putting her jacket on when she saw a cute guy. She was going to walk to the other side of the platform but, decided to stay next to the door. When she moved to see if the train was coming she saw Giorgio again. She was surprised to see him there. She turned pale however, she acted as if he didn't have an affect on her. Giorgio on the other hand, remain calm and relaxed.

After a few minutes of waiting the train came. Most of the people that were waiting for the train got in. Kennedy sat down while Giorgio was standing up next to one of the doors. When the train stopped at her destination she got off however, Giorgio stood in the train.

The next day when Kennedy came out of her social studies class and was going to her elective class she didn't see Giorgio.

Although, when Kennedy went up the train station stairs and swiped her card Giorgio was already there with his friends. He was behind her just looking around. Likewise,the train came and everyone got in.

It was already Friday and on her way to her elective class Kennedy didn't see Giorgio.

Kennedy and 5 of her friends were walking to the train station when she spotted Giorgio. Giorgio was in the corner of the sidewalk with a group of guys. She told her Gabby that Giorgio was in the corner of the sidewalk. Kennedy kept walking with the rest of her friends however, Gabby decided to hauled at Giorgio. Gabby asked Giorgio is your name Giorgio he said yes then she asked him is your last name Roger he said yes why? She said she was just asking.

When Kennedy got home she called Gabby and asked her what she said to Giorgio. She said she just asked him his name. Also that what she did was embarrassing,then she added the things I do for you Kennedy.