Happy Birthday

It was Kennedy's birthday, and she was turning 17 years old.

Happy birthday honey said Kennedy's mom. Happy birthday princess said her father. Happy birthday little tomboy said her older brothers'.

Kennedy was born January 16.

Hey princess Happy Birthday, I wish you the best with all my heart. 😊☺️😍😘😚😳😇😻😽❤️💚💜💙💛💗💓💕💖💞💘💋you are so perfect 👌👌👌👌👌👌you always make my day by being my girlfriend. I'll pick you up from school like always, love Caleb.
Caleb text to Kennedy.

Aw thank you Caleb. I can't wait to see you later on. You also mean everything to me. 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💖💖💋💋💋💋💕💕💓💓💓💗💗💙😘 see you later, love Kennedy.
Kennedy's text to Caleb.

Caleb and Kennedy been dating for nine months almost 10 in February.

When Kennedy came out of school she ran and hugged Caleb. Happy birthday gorgeous said Caleb. Thank you jock said Kennedy. Kennedy and Caleb kissed really slowly and passionate. Here this is for you said Caleb giving Kennedy a bag. When Kennedy opened the bag she took out a locket. Open it said Caleb. Once, Kennedy opened the locket it had a photo of them and in the other side there was something ingraved. It said" I Love You". Aw Caleb thank you, I don't know what to say, you shouldn't have. Don't worry Kennedy, it's not like it's your birthday everyday, how about you say I love it Caleb said. I do love it said Kennedy coping Caleb. As Kennedy and Caleb kept walking he stopped. I have to tell you something important said Caleb. I can't hold it anymore I don't know if you'll respond the same way but it's okay if you don't said Caleb. I liked you ever since I saw you and I still like you even more now. Like I said you always make my day, you always make me happy. I don't like you anymore Kennedy; I love you Kennedy, I love with all my heart. You are so different from the other people I ever met. If you don't believe me then I'll scream it for the whole world to hear it said Caleb. I LOVE KENNEDY, KENNEDY I LOVE scream Caleb. I don't --------- Caleb got cut off by Kennedy. I love you too Caleb said Kennedy. I love you, I love you , I love you and will always do said Kennedy. Like always, she stood up on her tiptoes and kissed Caleb.

They kept kissing and only pulled away to catch some air. Likewise, they kept kissing.  I want to make you mine said Caleb between kisses, it's ok if you don't want to. 

With that they left to Caleb's house.

Caleb's house.....
They kept kissing on Caleb's bed. Caleb was straddling Kennedy. I want you Kennedy said Caleb, I want you too said Kennedy. Now Kennedy was straddling Caleb, kissing his neck. Are you sure you want to do this? asked Caleb to Kennedy. Yes I'm sure said Kennedy, I know you won't hurt me said Kennedy. Caleb kissed Kennedy and with that he was again on top of her straddling her again. I love you Kennedy said Caleb whispering in her ear. With that Kennedy started taking off Caleb's shirt. Likewise,Caleb started doing the same thing to Kennedy.