In his mind

Yo where the fuck is he at? Said Giorgio. How am I supposed to know said joe. Caleb better get his ass here before we miss the train said Giorgio. Relax your tits down said Brandon, it's still early he added. He always meets us here said Giorgio. I know princess reply Brandon.

Oh I see him and he is walking with Kennedy said joe. Both Brandon and Giorgio turned their attention to where joe was looking. Kennedy and Caleb were holding hands crossing the street.

Once when Kennedy and Caleb reached the others, Giorgio said yo man I thought you weren't going to make it or that you got kidnapped. Nah said Caleb, I went to pick up Kennedy from her last class he added. Oh said Giorgio. The five continued to walk to the train station. Brandon,joe, and Giorgio in the front while Kennedy and Caleb were behind them walking. While waiting for the train Brandon and joe went to a different direction to talk to girls. Giorgio went to talk to some random chick from his English class. Lastly, Kennedy and Caleb stood by themselves holding hands.

Kennedy was the first to get off the train. Brandon was next after Kennedy and third was Caleb. Joe and Giorgio were the only ones left.

So what you think of Caleb dating Kennedy ?asked joe. Nothing, I don't think nothing about it said Giorgio. Many things can happen this year or in a few weeks or even months said Giorgio. What you mean? Asked joe. What are you planning to do? Ask joe. Nothing I'm not planning nothing said Giorgio. I'm just saying added Giorgio. Who knows maybe they break up or get into a fight said Giorgio. Why would they? Asked joe. From what it looks it seems both Caleb and Kennedy like each other a lot said joe.

Whatever it's not my business said Giorgio and got off the train. See you next week was the last thing Giorgio said before he left.

When Giorgio was walking down the path to his house he thought to himself why is Caleb dating Kennedy? What does she see in that guy? Do they really like each other that much? Will they last together?