Push Ups

It was already the first week of June.
Caleb, Kennedy, Giorgio, joe, and Brandon, were at the lobby durning lunch time however, there were no adults around.
Yo I bet I can do more push ups than you man, Giorgio said. Oh really can you said Caleb, one of his hand wrapped around Kennedy's waist. No duh loser said Giorgio. Ok than, both of you do push ups and who ever stops first loses and gives the winner $275 dollars said Brandon. Why so much ask joe. Are you dumb boy a pair of sneakers cost at least $389 said Brandon. I think they'll be a tie said joe. I don't know said Brandon, I don't think so he added. Wait, we haven't ask the "Girlfriend of the year" said Brandon jokingly. Of course, she will say her boyfriend will win said joe. You aren't the girlfriend of the year said Brandon, I'm talking about Kennedy he added. So, Kennedy who you think will be able to do more push ups? Asked Brandon. You'll find out by yourself so what's the whole point of doing a survey said Kennedy. You sounds too confident, like you know who will be able to do more push ups said Brandon. Of course I do said Kennedy. Bitch Brandon, shut the fuck up so they can start doing the push ups said Joe.
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,
2,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100
102,104,106,108
And Giorgio lost.
Awwww Giorgio loses said Brando.

Brah you can't stop now do it for your gurl said Joe.

125,150,200

Wooahh, yehh

After Caleb was done doing push ups, Kennedy notice he was sweating but she didn't care. She ran to him and hugged him. Congratulations winner whisper Kennedy into Caleb's ear. How about a congrats kiss said Caleb. Kennedy was going to say your friends are looking when she was cut off by Caleb's lips crashing into hers. Her body instantly reacted and kissed him back.

Ok you can stop it you two said Joe. Stop being a pain in the ass said Brandon. What a pervert said Giorgio. who? Asked Brandon. You said Giorgio. Me, how asked Brandon. You are looking at them kiss, that's weird said Giorgio. Lmfao said Brandon.

That's my man said Brandon. You mean Kennedy's man said Joe. Shut the fuck up, you know what I mean said Brandon. Now loser pay the winner said Joe. yeah he gets paid everyday at gym when the girls eye rape him said Giorgio.

Oooooh oh o said Joe. Someone is getting in trouble added Joe.

Your bluffing Giorgio, said Brandon. We all know that Caleb only has eyes for Kennedy said Brandon. All Caleb talks about is Kennedy said Brandon. So don't worry Kennedy said Brandon. Ah hahaha you didn't saw Kennedy's face turn all red said Joe, at the mentioning of girls eye raping Caleb. She is getting ready to kick some hoes ass said Brandon playing around.

You know I only have eyes for you said Caleb. You better reply Kennedy with a smirk. Don't listen to Giorgio but, this time Caleb got cut off by Kennedy pulling the collar of his shirt and kissing him.

Disgusting said Giorgio. I'm leaving, to the boys locker room to change he added. Brandon decided to go walk around the school. Lastly, Joe decided to wait for Giorgio outside the boys locker room.

Finally Caleb and Kennedy pulled apart, but were still hugging.

You know it's June already said Kennedy. I know reply Caleb. Do you also, know you start college I'm August said Kennedy. Of course I do reply Caleb. Don't worry, just enjoy the moments Caleb said and added let's enjoy time with each other he added. Do you know I'll pick you up after school said Caleb. Now I know said Kennedy.

Then don't worry about nothing Caleb said.