Caleb Harrison

Kennedy and her friends were going to the cafeteria when there was something on the floor that almost made Kennedy slip.

Kennedy though she was going to land straight hard on the school hallway floor but someone catch her. She had her eyes close shut waiting for the impact to hit her body but she never felt it. However, she did feel a pair of strong and big hands around her waist and body. So, she decided to open her eyes. She was surprised to see it was a boy. She told him I am so sorry. Caleb told him that's okay.

All that happen Giorgio and his friends were witness. Giorgio just rolled his eyes like always.

Kennedy and her friends kept walking likewise, Caleb and his friends. When Caleb decided he will talk to Kennedy. At least he wanted to know her name. So he decided to yell wait wait but Kennedy didn't hear. So he decided to run down the hallway to catch up with her.

Caleb friends just looked at Caleb's actions and were confused what he was doing, so they follow him. They too started running down the hallway, to catch up with him.

When Caleb reaches kennedy he tapped her shoulder. Excuse me he said but I want to know your name, can you tell me your name. Kennedy started blushing and said why do you want to know my name? He said because I'm curious. Her name is Kennedy Chloe Kennedys ' friends shouted. Gabby said don't be rude to him, he just wants to know your name. That's a nice name Caleb told Kennedy. Zakira said now that you know my friend name what is your name? Caleb said Caleb Harrison. Oh that's a nice name said Maya. I know right said Monica. Um guys I think we should leave these two love birds alone to get to know each other said Monica. Yeah said Zakira, Monica, Gabby, Bailey, and Piper.

So now you know my name said Kennedy. Yeah, that was real nice of your friends telling me you name said Caleb. But, they shouldn't tell all the strangers your name, you don't know someone else intentions Caleb added. I know Kennedy said. I'll need to have a talk with them about that Kennedy added.

So were are you and your friends going?Caleb ask Kennedy. To the cafeteria Kennedy reply. Where did your friends go Caleb asked Kennedy. Um they are right behind me Kennedy said. She decided to turn around to see her friends but no one was there, well they aren't behind me anymore said Kennedy. What good friends they are Kennedy said laughing sarcastically. I know what you mean Caleb said I do the same to my friends. Oh you do it to them, they don't do it to you Kennedy said laughing. Yeah Caleb said laughing back. Sometimes they deserve it, they play around to much Caleb said.

So where were you going? Kennedy asked Caleb. I was just going to walk around with my friends or go to the cafeteria Caleb said. Oh Kennedy said.

Yo there he is said joe. Yo man what are you doing said Brandon loud making Caleb and Kennedy to face him. Aww your talking to a girl, said Brandon. Caleb gave Brandon a face saying shut up. However, Brandon asked jokingly is Caleb bothering you? To Kennedy. Um no Kennedy said. Oh ok Brandon said because I Should of beaten him up. I don't bother girls or anyone said Caleb. You bother me when you don't let me copy your math homework said Brandon. You are lazy, I already let you copy my homework 15 times and after that you just made it into a hobby Caleb said.

Look who is Caleb talking to? Joe told Giorgio. Who? Said Giorgio. Kennedy was all joe said.

Once joe,Giorgio,and Mason reached the others Kennedy was already laughing.

Yo aren't we going to the gym?asked Giorgio to Caleb. What are you talking about Giorgio? Brandon said.Brandon said Caleb changed his mind he is going back to the lunch room. What Giorgio said.he was going to say something else but Brandon cut him off. Bye Caleb and Kennedy, it was nice meeting you see you around. Brandon just gave Caleb a thumb up. Bye said Kennedy, nice meeting you too. See you later said Caleb.

You are not going with your friends?asked Kennedy to Caleb. Um no, I told them I was going to the cafeteria.

You are going to the cafeteria? asked Caleb. Yeah said Kennedy. Would you mind if I go with you? Asked Caleb. Um no not all, come along said Kennedy.

What grade are you in? Asked Caleb. Tenth grade said Kennedy. How about you, what grade are you in? 12 grade said Caleb. So you're a senior said Kennedy. Yeah said Caleb. Are you planning to attend college? Asked Kennedy. As a matter of fact I will said Caleb. That's nice said Kennedy. What will be you major? Asked Kennedy. Actually, I'm attending college for soccer said Caleb. But don't think I'm dumb, Caleb says. I don't think attending college for soccer is dumb Kennedy says. That's nice to hear says Caleb, but some people do think is dumb and think I'm wasting my time. You shouldn't let other people's negativity affect you said Kennedy. I know says Caleb. How about you, will you attend college? Asked Caleb. Yeah said Kennedy. What will be your major? Asked Caleb. Like you said, some people think I am wasting my time on dancing or believe I don't need to attend college for dancing says Kennedy. Likewise, you shouldn't let negativity affect you in anyway says Caleb. I know says Kennedy. Are you the only child ?asks Caleb. Actually, no I'm the youngest says Kennedy. I have two older brothers adds Kennedy. How about you?asks Kennedy. I have a younger brother and sister reply's Caleb. I'm actually the oldest says Caleb.

When Caleb and Kennedy reached the cafeteria they got to know each other better and asked questions about their life.