I can't

Hey are you near my house? Asked kennedy. I'm sorry but no I can't babysit Christopher today,I'm sick sorry said Kennedy's cousin. That's ok I just wish you should of told me that before said kennedy through the phone. I know I'm very sorry said her cousin. Ok feel better said kennedy. Thank you said her cousin.

No one was home and Kennedy didn't know what to do. So she decided to take Christopher to college with her.

Kennedy called a taxi. I'll be there in 10 minutes said the taxi driver.

In one Kennedy had Christopher and on her other hand she had her purse and her laptop bag and Christopher's diaper bag with his stroller. She was outside her house when the taxi driver arrived, she was holding to many things and couldn't open the car door. On the other hand the taxi driver was an obese man who didn't bother helping her. Giorgio saw that his new neighbor needed help so he went to her rescue. Excuse me do you need any help? Asked Giorgio. Um yes reply Kennedy. Here hand me the baby's stroller said Giorgio. Heisting Kennedy handed Giorgio the baby's stroller. Giorgio put Christopher's stroller in the car's trunk. Afterwards, he opened the car door for Kennedy. Thank you said Kennedy. Your welcome reply Giorgio. With that the taxi driver drove off.

Kennedy had to explain to all her teachers why she had to bring her baby with her. In most of her classes Christopher was sleeping or drinking his bottle or playing with his toys.

When Kennedy got out of school it was already 12:40pm. She called another taxi.

Once again, it was the same story Kennedy had a sleeping Christopher in her hands. She pay the taxi driver and got out of the taxi. With one hand she had her purse, laptop bag, and Christopher's diaper bag and on her other hand she had a sleeping Christopher. We meet again said Giorgio, need help again I'm I correct. Yes you are correct reply Kennedy. Giorgio opened the car trunk and took out Christopher's stroller. I'll open the baby's stroller so you can put him in and his diaper bag said Giorgio. Also it will be easier for you to opened your house door said Giorgio. Oh ok reply Kennedy. You remind me of someone said Giorgio. I do, said Kennedy. Yeah reply Giorgio. Your name is Kennedy right? asked Giorgio. Um yeah why? Asked Kennedy. I know who you are, you are Caleb's girl said Giorgio. I'm not trying to sound rude but I'm no ones girl and me and Caleb broke up long time ago reply Kennedy. Non taken said Giorgio. You don't remember me? Asked Giorgio. Kennedy knew that was Giorgio but, decided to play dumb. Um no I don't remember you said Kennedy. I'm Caleb's friend reply Giorgio. The one that lost to him during the push ups said Giorgio. Oh yeah now I remember said Kennedy. So are you babysitting your cousin or something? Asked Giorgio. No, that's actually my son Christopher reply Kennedy. Giorgio turn pale and was shock to learn Kennedy had a son. So um is that Caleb's baby? Asked Giorgio. Yes reply Kennedy. I seen him around but he never mentioned having a baby said Giorgio. Excuse me but I don't like talking about it said Kennedy. Oh sorry reply Giorgio. That's ok reply Kennedy. Oh thank you by the way said Kennedy. You're welcome, see you around said Giorgio.

Well that was awkward said Kennedy once she got inside of her house.