Christopher Isaac

Push, push, push honey you can do it said Kennedy's mom.
At the count of 5 you push the doctor said.
Get ready Kennedy
One... Two...three... Four...five...push
Wawagh a baby cried
Now we need to cut the baby's umbilical cord the doctor said.
Mrs.Mcallister would you like to cut your grandson's umbilical cord ?the doctor asked. I would love too said Kennedy's mom.

Kennedy began to cry when the nurse place the baby on her chest. Ah he is so gorgeous and perfect said Kennedy. I love you baby and will always do without no end said Kennedy.

You did it honey said Kennedy's mom. Smile for the camera says her mom. Cheese says Kennedy and her mom for the second photo.

Sorry, but we need to take the baby to clean him up and do test on him said the doctor. We will bring him back in an hour and thirty minutes said the nurse.

What are we doing outside a hospital? Asked Caleb. Oh I'm here to visit someone reply jay. Come follow me said jay. Yes I'm Kennedy Mcallister cousin I'm here to see her baby said jay. Ok her baby is in the sixth floor said the nurse. What the fuck dude said Caleb. I just want to see how the baby looks like. I don't want to see her kid said Caleb. What are you scare of a baby? Asked jay. No said Caleb. Then come said jay. Once Caleb and Jay reached the sixth floor Jay asked Caleb what is Kennedy's last name. Mcallister reply Caleb. That's him in the front said Jay. She had a baby said Caleb. Aw look at the baby said Jay it's so cute. You sound like a girl said Caleb. What did you bring me to see my ex- girlfriend baby? Asked Caleb. Cuz I felt like it said Jay. Did you notice today is February 14 said Jay. So Kennedy's baby was born on Valentine's Day said Jay. His name is Christopher Isaac said Caleb. Are you the baby's father? Asked the nurse looking at Caleb. No reply Caleb. Then who are you? Asked the nurse. He is the baby's mom cousin reply Jay. Do you want to carry your cousin's baby? Asked the nurse. He is just shy and nervous about Carrying the baby, he wants to carry the baby reply Jay. Okay come with me said the nurse. Caleb and Jay put on some type of clothes to go in the room with all the babies. Here stick your hands out said the nurse placing Christopher in Caleb's hands. Be careful not to drop him or scare him said the nurse. Cale just looked at the sleeping baby in his arms. He started to rock him back and forth. I can't do this said Caleb minutes later. Here Ms. Take the baby said Caleb giving the baby back to the nurse gently. Caleb left out of the room quietly and started running out of the hospital. How could Kennedy do that to me said Caleb talking to himself. He took out a cigar and started smoking. I can't keep doing this said Caleb.