𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

˟˟˟˟

˟˟˟˟

My heart stopped, well my heart technically stopped when Kathrine force feed me her blood before snapping my neck but you get what I mean.

My palms started to get sweaty and my heart beat started to rise.

Behind Niklaus were people who I once considered family, Rebekah who was standing next to Elijah then a surprisingly living Kol and Freya, behind her was Davina then someone I really despised once; Hayley and a girl with auburn hair and bright blue eye. 

Eyes that I had seen a million times before, she had identical eyes with her father, Nik. Meaning she must be Hope and Hope is also his daughter and Davina said sister-in-law so Hayley and Klaus are married?!

My brain and heart hurts at my overthinking.

They were all staring at me, some with a sad look, others with shock. Davina and Freya looked at me with an apologetic smile whereas I just stared blankly at them.

I think I now know how Raf was just feeling. 

"Okay." I whisper before turning back to my girls and Raf, they looked confused at the sudden awkward tension.

"Raf, I know that after the first shift you can still be pretty tired. Would you like to have a tour around or do you want me to show you your dorm?" I ask. 

"There's already a dorm for me?" He looked at me with a small smile.

"Like I said before, here at the boarding school we take care of each other." I say with a proud smile.

"I'd like to see around." He nods.

"Brilliant! If you just follow me." I walk towards Ric and the Mikaelsons, Raf following behind me and the twins quietly bickering behind him.

"Ric, this is Rafael Waithe. He's a new student joining us this year. Rafael, this is Alaric Saltzman, he is the other headmaster I was telling you about." They shake hands and Ric smiles at him, greeting him.

Rafael looks at the Mikaelsons and back at me asking me an unknown question. I look at the large family and to the youngest member.

I quietly sigh and smile at the innocent looking girl.

"Hi, you must be Hope. I'm Charlotte Forbes, I'm work along Dr Saltzman." I offer my hand to her and surprise fill her eyes but she smiles brightly back at me and takes my hand.

"Hi, yeah my aunt Freya told me about you." Her heart beat rises a little as if she was lying but I put that aside for now.

Lizzie pushes Raf out the way and drags Josie with her so that they are both standing next to me.

"Welcome to the Salvatore School. We're your tour guides." She smiles brightly at them.

"I'm Josie." She introduces herself.