𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

˟˟˟˟

˟˟˟˟

"Please, take a seat." They sit down on the same chairs as yesterday.

"So I was just reminded of a curriculum for the History of Supernaturals class. In the new year, we focus on the history of vampires and we all know where that begins." I say, looking at the original hybrid.

"We do make sure that it's all appropriate information but still because it's you guys, there are details that you may not want Hope to hear. Would you like me to still enrol her in that class or not?"

They look at each other and Hayley looks at me with a slight frown.

"We have talked about this and Hope knows a bit about the Mikaelsons legacy but we think it's a good idea for her to learn more about her family's history, you know?" She gives me a small smile.

"Alright, I'll sign her up for it." I write a quick note on a post it and stuck it on the side of my computer so I wouldn't forget.

We speak for a few minutes regarding Hope and the school before going back to the classroom with my students in.

We're just outside the door when I hear a familiar voice.

"So, you're Charlotte's daughters." Kol said.

"Yeah and you are..." Lizzie trailed, no doubt rolling her eyes at the originals antics.

"Kol Mikaelson."

I open the doors and see the rest of the Mikaelsons talking to the twins while Hope was wildly grinning with Landon. Kol was shaking Lizzie's hand while her and her sister gave him an odd look.

"Kol, leave my daughters alone."

"Now, that's no way of speaking to your best friend, is it mumsy?" He smirks when I roll my eyes and wrap my arms around the girl's shoulders.

"Kol Mikaelson?"

"Best friends?"

The twins say in unison, crossing their arms and moving away from me to stare in confusion, making me sigh in frustration.

"Okay, I promise you, I will explain everything later. Deal?"

The twins look at each other and nod.

"Deal."

"Brilliant, now how about you two and Landon show Hope the lounge while I talk to her family." I say, Josie nods while Lizzie groans but nods. Hope smiles and Landon just glances at her with an unknown look.

He gives me a looks and slightly tilts his head towards the auburn girl and mouths. "It's her!" Hope also had a look that was radiating her happiness.

Putting two and two together, I confusingly ask. "Do you two know each other?"

Hayley and Niklaus look at Landon from head to toe before Hayley's eye widen in recognition.

"Yeah, he used to serve me milkshakes back in New Orleans." Hope hesitating said, looking at her father's face. Anxiously, Landon immediately replied. "Peanut Butter Blast, Whipped cream on the bottom." He awkwardly looked at her before looking at me.

"And then you moved." I heard the slight sadness in her voice.

"Actually, I got recruited ~ by Miss Forbes." When he said my name, I snapped out of my trance and noticed everyone was staring at me.

"Mhmm? Oh, yes. Sorry about that, actually it was an unexpected recruit with Landon, he had witnessed something he shouldn't of have and when I tried compelling him, it didn't work. We assumed he was somehow on vervain so we took him back to the school, waited twenty four hours and tried again ~ it didn't work, meaning he was supernatural."

Everyone looked at me with anticipation but I looked at Landon, asking him for permission. When he gave me a nod, I asked. "Ever heard about the legend of the Phoenix?"

The Mikaelsons ~ minus Hayley, Hope and Davina ~ looked shocked at the information they just received.

"Impossible, they're just legends." Elijah said, his brows furrowed.

"Well, you're currently looking at one." Landon slightly blushes at all the attention he's getting so I clap my hands.

"Right, so you kids go and relax in the lounge. Hope, we'll be in my office so if you get lost or dont remember where it is, I'm sure that the three idiots will be able to show you." I point at Landon and the twins who were making kissy faces at him, making his cheeks redden.

Hope giggles before thanking me and then the large group of supernaturals leave the classroom and make our way to my office which coincidentally passes the lounge.

Standing on the side of the hallway was a very fidgety Rafael who looked like he was struggling with his new nature, his heart was beating loudly.

"Raf, are you okay?" He looked at me, confusingly but nodded.

"Yeah." He paused for a moment. "Yeah, I'm okay." He looked behind me for a second and his eyes widen.

"Landon?"

"Raf?" They give each other bro-hugs and laugh.

"Are you kidding me?" Looking at Davina who was standing next to me, I give her an exasperated look making her giggle at me.

"Do you know everyone who's new this year or is it just these two." I joke

"Miss Forbes, this is my old foster brother." Landon excitedly said, making me laugh at his excitement.

"Ahh, so you're big brother Rafi." He looked slightly embarrassed at the nickname but nods.

"Well this is good, you've made your first friend." I smile at him.

"And hopefully something more." I heard Lizzie mumble, making my smile drop and Kol snicker.

"Okay, you guys go talk. We're going to my office." Wanting to quickly leave that awkward moment behind, I speed walk away.

"Not a word Kol."

˟˟˟˟

Favourite gif of Kol ❤️❤️

Also I have the WORST WiFi ever, but it's finally Friday!! Sorry for short chapter.