𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

˟˟˟˟

˟˟˟˟

After uncovering a secret their mother was hiding, the trio stopped and went to bed, ensuring to take a well needed rest before they had to get up at midnight to go to the birthday girls room but after the small celebration in Charlotte's room, the three promised to resume in the morning as they have no school seeing that it's a Sunday.

They knew that Charlotte always went to visit their grandma's grave in the morning of her birthday so Lizzie, Landon and Rebekah started getting the main hall ready for the party while Josie was creating the video, occasionally reading an entry at a time.

The moment the brunette siphoner finished the video, she got comfy in her bed and started the new entry.

March 22nd, 2011.

Unknown to the witch, she was closer to the truth now more than ever.

˟˟˟˟

Charlotte, on the other hand, was on her way to get coffee while on the phone to the Bennett witch who was apologising for not being able to make it due to some last minute wedding preparations.

She ended the call once she reached the Salvatore Cafe, Charlotte knew she had to stay out of the school for as long as possible due to the "surprise" party everyone was throwing for her, as sweet as the idea was, there seemed to be a few people who forgot that she had vampire hearing.

Now she was meant to get coffee and right on schedule, she bumped into Matt who was meant to distract her for the next few hours but the vampire hadn't seen the sheriff in a while so she decided to make use of the time which ultimately lead to two drunk childhood friends roaming around town square a few hours later, babbling about childhood stories, that's how Rebekah and Kol found them when Matt didn't reply to any of Ric's messages.

"Oh for god sakes!" The blonde original groaned looking at the state the two friends were in while Kol loudly laughed before wrapping his arms around his friend's waist, pulling her up straight.

Kol smirked and pulled out his phone, going straight to record Charlotte who was now pulling at his hair, trying to get a sniff of it. "This smells like flowers, do you use Davina's shampoo."  Kol's cheeks involuntarily turns red making everyone stare at him.

"Wait, is that really Davina's shampoo?" Rebekah asked, staring at her older brother with amusement. Kol rolled his eyes and pointed at the two drunk blondes, trying to get the attention off from him. "How about we deal with the two bloody drunken fools instead of what shampoo I use!"

Charlotte and Matt stay silent until they glance at each other and burst out giggling. "Well, we can't take them to the school right now."