𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

˟˟˟˟

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

˟˟˟˟

𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆

˟˟˟˟

The long, narrow hallway was dimly lit, behind the blonde vampire was the front door, on her left was a small side table with picture frames, picking one up of a man with salt and pepper hair, glaring at the camera, one hand on who she presumed to be his wife and the other clutching on a much younger, scrawnier Landon who looked like he was trembling.

A shout and glass breaking from the other room caught Charlotte's attention, she rushes over to the dull living room where a single seater sofa was placed in the middle of the room alongside was a small circular table with a lamp and a small box tv right across it. But what Charlotte was really looking was the tall, slim man, towering over someone.

When he left his hand up, Charlotte tried to rush forward to stop him but realised she couldn't; her supernatural speed wasn't working. She was human?

In the midst of her confusion, the man had slapped whoever was in front of him, letting out a small cry, when he raised his other hand to repeat the same action, Charlotte ran as fast as she could and pulled his hand as hard as she could making the man face her.

Behind her was a little boy, not much older than ten, his check was red and puffy from both the tears and the hits he endured.

"Landon." Charlotte whispered making him look at her with a scare face that tugged her heart strings.

"Who the hell are you?" The older man growled taking big step toward her. The blonde quickly looked behind him to the scared little boy. "Run." She quickly said before kicking the mans moneymaker making him bend down in pain and giving Landon the opportunity to run past them, going up the stairs to hide.

"What, you think you can protect that little good for nothing miscreant!" He spits out, straightening himself.

"I'm going to protect him until my last damn breath." She promises before launching herself at him, he wasn't prepared for that so he got slammed to the floor, Charlotte punched him as hard as she could but with no vampire strength and the anger she felt blinded her for a moment giving the man an upper hand.

He was able to grab the hand that was going to his his swollen eye again and twisted it harshly, he pushed her back and stood up before pulling her up and pushing her to the wall, glass from the picture frames breaking upon impact. Then he grabbed her from her hair and threw her down to the floor before climbing on top and throwing one punch after the other just enough to disorientate her before clutching her throat in a tight grip making it harder for her to breath.

"When I'm done with you, I'm going to find that little bitch and cut him into little pieces." Spit get her face as she groans, with the grip getting tighter.

One hand was above her head, trying find anything that could, her vision was blurring when she felt one of the legs of the wooden table and pulled it down, both the table and the lamp falling on the both of them.

But it was able to give time for Charlotte to grab the lamp and smashed it over the man face, throwing him to the side. She quickly stumbled up, blood gushing down from her nose and a throbbing in her right eye and forehead.

She got the small table and chucked it at him, the table breaking into pieces. Every time she threw a punch or a kick, she felt her supernatural strength coming back then when the man was bruised and battered, she felt a two fangs so she pulled him and drank straight from his neck.

She pulled away just before he lost consciousness and thrusted one hand into his chest, feeling his warm, beating heart, ignoring his painful moans. "Like I said, I'm going to protect him until my last breath." And she ripped out his heart.

Looking around at the mess they made, she wiped the blood on her shirt off her hands before heading a small whimper coming from above.

"Landon." Charlotte whispered.

She used her vampire speed to run up the stairs and into the room where she heard the whimpers. The room itself look dreary; it was mostly empty with a crappy small bed pushed against a wall and blue ripped curtains but it was where the sounds were coming from.

Charlotte cleaned her hands and face again not wanting to scare the young boy before crouching down under the bed and slightly lifting the bedsheet to see a small, broken boy laying on the floor, his arms wrapped around his legs, shaking.

"Hi, Landon." Charlotte softly said, smiling at him. Landon's head shot up as he tried shielding himself and moved backwards until he hit the wall. "Oh sweetheart." Tears started gathering in the blonde vampire's eyes, only one falling down to her cheek.

"D-don't cr-cry." He quietly stuttered, if Charlotte didn't have vampire hearing then she wouldn't of been able to hear him. "What?"

"D-don't cry. Angels don't cry, Mrs Jenkins told me that." When she couldn't give him a response, he gave her a confused look. "You're my guardian angel, aren't you?"

Charlotte closed her eyes for a moment, tears running down faster as she giggled. "Come out from there Landon, no one is going to hurt you anymore."

She held out a hand for him which he hesitantly took and slowing crawled out of his hiding spot. Charlotte saw him yawn and quickly dusted off his bed. "Come on sweetheart, time for bed."

Landon looked around, scared. "I promise the bad man has gone away."

"Promise?"

"I promise." He laid down on his small bed and Charlotte covered him with his blanket. His hand locked itself with hers. "You're not going, are you?"

Char gently smiled at him. "I'm not going anywhere kid." She sat on the side of his bed and hummed a song that she'd sing to Josie and Lizzie when they were younger before the both of them would drift off into oblivion.

˟˟˟˟

Hey! I know, I lied. I wasn't suppose to update but I realised I haven't missed one upload on my schedule and I don't wanna ruin that, besides it's a short chapter.

Also thank you for all the birthday and get well soon wishes, that meant a lot to me ❤️❤️

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.