𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚

˟˟˟˟

˟˟˟˟

Charlotte jerked up from her bed, taking a deep breath to keep her heart from racing, tears were slowly falling from her eyes.

What the hell?

Why did she dream of that?

It had been months since she dreamt of the hybrid, years since nightmares like those so why was this happening now?

She had such a peaceful day with the girls, Kol, Freya and Davina who joined them during their late lunch. She enjoyed the two witches company and so did the twins, they kept asking them questions about their experience in magic and well long story short, they have new role models.

She had a great day so why now?

Charlotte heard light steps outside her room so she quickly laid back down as if she was a teenager again, hiding the fact she's still awake from her mom before realising how silly she was being. Her door opened and no surprise it was one of her daughters, more specifically; Josie.

She was in her pyjama shorts and an old T-shirt of her mothers, she sleepily smiles at her before going straight into her bed. Sometimes the twins just need their mom's arms wrapped around them to fall asleep or either of them would wake up feeling distressed and know that the other person needs them. Their mother-daughter bond was similar to the twin bond however it wasn't that extreme.

The mother-daughter duo laid in bed, the younger clutching the side of her mother like a koala when they fall back into sleep.

˟˟˟˟

The first thing Josie saw when she woke up was that it was seven in the morning, she was still in her mother's bed and blonde hair was making her cheek itch. Flicking the hair back, Josie realises it wasn't her mother next to her but in fact it was her sister, looking around she saw a tray of breakfast for two on the vanity desk opposite the bed, she smiles knowing it was Charlotte who put it there.

Last night Josie was up late reading one of her uncle Stefan's journal and she reached to the point where he wanted to get to know Aunt Elena more so he joined Mystic High and met her mother, they clicked immediately but he wrote how she was insecure and quiet compared to how Aunt Care was. This all made Josie realise how she was more like her mother and Lizzie was like her aunt.

"Forbes twins 2.0" she thought.

Lizzie didn't know but Josie also found her mother's old diary too, when she was searching for old pictures for Charlotte's birthday present and she read it and well, she cried. Her mom was surrounded by people she loved dearly but she still felt so alone, but when she was done with the entry she felt a heavy heart and a small pit in her stomach, knowing  it'd be her mother, she left both diaries under her bed and went to her room. 

She turns to wake up Lizzie who groans and waves her arms around until she hits Josie's arm. "Ow!" She yelps.

Lizzie slowly sits up, looking at Josie with a Forbes glare. "What?" The agitated blonde glared at her sister. "Mom made us breakfast." She nodded in the direction of the vanity where the tray of fluffy pancakes were sitting.