𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆

˟˟˟˟

˟˟˟˟

It took a few minutes for everyone to settle down and for the rest of the vampires to join them, Charlotte sat in the same place with Hayley and Caroline on either side and the rest of the Mikaelsons in front of them.

Kol was refilling everybody's glass with bourbon as the Forbes twins explained the story of the Gemini coven, the merge ritual and the twins though they were a bit vague about their psychotic uncle.

"So, we could really use the help." Caroline offered a small smile to the family as her sister had her head in her hands, rubbing her worry lines.

"I've heard of a ritual where one can absorb the magic of another but not one where it can take a life." Freya mumbled, getting up and walking to the large bookcase, grabbing a random grimoire, skimming through it. "I'll need some time but one of these books may have an answer."

Charlotte's wet eyes looked up from the sofa, her heart was pounding and her hands were sweating. She was scared of the feeling in her heart lightening as hope was bubbling in her chest. She didn't want that because it always got torn to pieces at the end, breaking her fragile heart even more.

Eventually, some time had gone by and Davina joined Freya in search of some answers while the rest of the Mikaelsons dispersed into different areas of the mansion, contacting anyone

Charlotte was wondering around in a random hallway, arguing on the phone with Alaric who wanted to keep the girls in the dark about the merge for longer as well as being pissed that she went to the originals for help without consulting with him.

The blonde ended the call with a huff, leaning against the door frame, rubbing her head with her phone as she felt it throbbing. "Fuck sake." She groaned, closing her eyes and taking a deep breathe.

A soft crackling sound and a dim light from beyond the slightly cracked door caused curiously to rise inside of the nosy vampire.

I mean, the door is technically opened so I'm not snooping.

The second Charlotte walked into the room, she realised where she was when she saw all the paints and artistry equipment. There was some sheets covering the tables but the thing that caught her eye was the canvas in the middle of the room.